Reviews for Accidentally in love
Buhuuu~ That was a good read! Yay, At first i was hesitant to read this tbh because i thought it was gonna be something cliche like 'famous douchebag falls in love with a normal girl and causing him to become nice and shit' Im glad he was sweet towards her from the very beginning.

There were typos every now and then and some grammatical errors but it was still good nonetheless! Keep up the good work. Lots of love x

-ilikeduckslol
LunaPop252 chapter 18 . 5/14
The story is great. The story plot is really good. I liked it so much.
nathalyperez77 chapter 4 . 4/21
poor Lucy
Lucy Heartfilia92003 chapter 8 . 4/18
What the actual fuck Freed lol
Lucy Heartfilia92003 chapter 1 . 4/17
I bursted with the laughter on that second to last line of the story xD
Leah chapter 31 . 4/12
MY HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST AT THE ENDN OMG ITS SO SWEET! THANK YOU SO MUCH GOR THIS LOVELY STORY!
critique chapter 16 . 4/8
Drunken dude from the anime?
Hey Layna, you rocked this chapter, too. I love the part about Lucy being the reason for the band not splitting up. I hope I love the next chapter, too. Titania
TiaTitania chapter 21 . 4/7
Hey Layna, I've read many of your fanfictons. All of them were cute at the same time hilarious! You simply rock when you write NaLu fanfics! I hope you continue writing these amazing Fanfictions. I've read Troublemaker, too, and it's awesome! Keep up with the good work! Cheers, Titania.
Leafchan chapter 1 . 3/28
I'm crying
That was a perfect ending, to a perfect story. Thank you for sharing that with everybody
Leafchan chapter 24 . 3/28
Hi! I'm loving the story so much-
Seriously, how do you write so well!?

Anyways, I just finished chapter 24 and I loved the ending of Natsu thinks Lucy cheated on him, with himself!

Keep up the good work, and make sure you're fired up when you write
fan girl chapter 31 . 3/17
I NEED MORE
RandomNaLuLover chapter 4 . 3/5
The 50 shades of red...
Sorry
BundtCakeLover chapter 8 . 3/3
I know this was written a while ago but I loved the whole story so far. Here's a random thing my sister came up with
Lucy?
I have a plan.
What?
First, you sing in front of a billion people disguised as a flying pig, next after your famous you can reveal yourself as Lucy who now has hundreds of thousands of fans and can go out with natsu.
Mien189 chapter 13 . 2/27
That isn't early when I travel I wake up at 3 Lucy and I'm not a morning person so stop complaining
1,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »