Reviews for Accidentally in love
NALU chapter 31 . 9/25
Can you make a continuation about how their life is just after they got married
Anime lover2645 chapter 31 . 9/21
I loved this story the best nalu ever plz make more!;-) ;-) ;-)
Fwgaltx chapter 21 . 9/21
PLOT HOLE: lucy would of been scared to death even more so in the closet during truth or dare then with the pops if she really was left in the closet a lot as a child.
Fwgaltx chapter 13 . 9/18
So wheres Lucy's parents? They dead? Or were they just okay that an unknown to them (meaning never met in person) boy/popstar pops up into their daughters life and whisks her away for two months to Italy?
Shwqkqlqlkqnenne ejkwkwkjwmqmwmw *totally not spam*
Amazing Nalu story with a cute happy ending. What more could I want?
Panther1220 chapter 31 . 8/26
This story was amazing. One of the best I have ever read.
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 31 . 8/25
epilogue! epilogue! epilogue! this story is amazing!
Fluffycatuses21 chapter 31 . 8/23
If you listen to 【Nightcore】 I Took A Pill In Ibiza / Youth ( Switching Vocals ) Lyrics while reading the ending its really kool! I luv this story
ShinkoLeMusic chapter 31 . 8/21
SO CUTE! AHHHHH THIS WAS SO CUTE AND AWESOME AND COOL AND... AND... AND... AHHHHHHHHHH! THIS WAS THE BEST!
I love this story, honestly this is the best one I've read. I love how it all started and I kept on wanting to read more and I wanted to read the about the planning for the wedding and all that too
Tokumei Raita chapter 31 . 8/19
SUGOI I LOVED THIS!
Tokumei Raita chapter 27 . 8/19
Sugoi! Your fanfiction is amazing. The quality surpasses many of the others I've read and I am in full agreement with all your ships. Ja Ne~
Mystic Mists chapter 31 . 8/19
Aww that's so cute! THE BEST ENDING EVER! (Wish it concluded a wedding chapter part or their kid but whatever) THAT WAS THE BEST! I AM SO GLAD I READ THIS STORY! MAN IM CRYING BECAUSE OF THIS ENDING! BEST STORY EVER, WRITE SOMETHING LIKE AGAIN OKAY? BEST STORY EVER!
Mystic Mists chapter 30 . 8/18
That so cute and so sad at the same time! But I wish Natsu asked her to marry her then she'd go then come to marry him. That'd be so awesome
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »