Reviews for Bone White and Brittle
cierra.naeger chapter 5 . 4/1
I love it!
Such a wonderful idea and so well written
NovelCoon chapter 2 . 2/15
BOLG BAGGINS GIVES ME LIFE!
deathwearsblack chapter 5 . 7/29/2020
like to read more.
DaLadyofSouls chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
Its a shame you've never finished this. I would love to see this completed as its extremely well written.
quietpagan chapter 5 . 11/22/2018
I read this every so often and it always leaves me thinking about it for days :) :)
Bolg's characterization is wonderful and everyone else is spot-on. Even if it's unfinished it's still one of my favorite fanfics of any fandom EVER, and I love coming back and re-reading it, like checking up on an old friend. Your descriptions of the environment and especially how the characters move, their body language and the language you use to describe them, is absolutely beautiful, sharp and crisp but with a steady flow. You're very good at expressing emotion just by using one subtle description.
Anyway, just had another good re-read, and I'm so thankful for you for posting this wonderful fic.
ELISE chapter 5 . 9/6/2018
This is BRILLIANT. :)
tefe203 chapter 5 . 8/21/2018
to be continued
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 5/22/2018
Oh my God, Elladan and Elrohir...
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 5/22/2018
Beorn is not going to like this...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2018
And you haven’t updated in five years...so uh..
sid01 chapter 5 . 9/17/2017
Damnit you caught my attention, now finish it!
First Dragon chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Hi!
This story is really good and I love it! Hope that there will be an update... one day?
Greetings from Germany!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
Please write more I love this story
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
Oh I love this,with bolt on the good side that's at least One Royal durin who will live beyond their Canon death.. unless you use Xog my oc second son of azog.
Zyenna chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
I can't wait to see what happens next! How will the elves react to Balog? Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!