Reviews for The Maybe Valentine
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Everything you do that I love was here: chemistry, sweetness, appropriate amount of sexy for their situation, humor. Loved it all. Nicely done, stranger!
HollywoodTwore chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Loved it, thanks for posting!
winterhorses chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
So glad Jasper was a player!
nidszala chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Really nice story..
I loved it.
Cina's chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Loved it
Tashakcooks chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Normally a multi-chapter fic kinda girl but this was exquisite! Very well done!
missmelly chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I'm enjoying rediscovering your stories and catching up on ones I hadn't read; this one was lots of fun. I admire how much you developed the characters in such a short story.
LithMuffin chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Sweet
Thanks
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Loved this one too...gheesh woman.
Ailee H chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is too cute. Thanks for sharing! Definitely needs more chapters.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This was adorable and awesome and I loved it. And I wish there was more of it :]
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
awww...so sweet :) thanks for sharing
Babette12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Aw, this was sweet!

Baboo and I don't do Valentine's Day. I say that, but he always buys me roses. We try to eat in, though, because it's just crazy in the restaurants. That, and whenever we go out something big happens that costs hundreds of dollars. Sometimes we end up having to buy something really exciting, like a washing machine, or a fridge. I don't know why, but major appliances always break down in our house on that day. LOL!

xoxo!
missmariaeuge chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
The thing with one shots is that when i finish reading them I always want more. And that's what happened with this one.
I really liked it.
Their Valentine's day ended up being much better than what they originally planned, :)
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »