Reviews for The Maybe Valentine
jimemon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
So so so adorable, thank you :)
cabal22 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Just as wonderful the second time around! Thanks
Skinnyj chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Perfect as always.
Isao84 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
You should absolutely expand it!
Plot twists: angela and Ben the roommate? Bella and Edward awkward going public?
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
"The way her hair, which she kept tying in knots and releasing like it was a nervous habit or something, fell in little wisps by the nape of her neck. How she smelled sweet, almost sugary up close." I loved this...oh and Vanilla Sugar...my favorite. Thank the gods for pretty boys! Thanks for writing!
Mell C chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
What a sweet valentine to send your readers. Thanks.
onemorecup chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Reading your words again is better than Valentine's Day. thanks
Chicsarah chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Loved it! It was just a perfect snack-sized fic.
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Good story,thanks for sharing.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was super super cute and fun! I love how they found each other and so glad they did :)

Also, it's so true EVERY girl has rules - they just vary greatly - but I don't think I've ever seen that referenced in a fic and I just liked it a lot. Made her very real for me :)
justginger chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Loved it!
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I would love love love if you would consider continuing this! Pretty please! It's so good! Thanks for sharing it. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I get so very wrapped up in all of your writing . . . this was wonderful. It was just so dreamy once they met. I loved their conversation and the way they made out like teenagers. Sigh. This one should go on as well. ;)
Christy
Songirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Loved this. Love everything you sketch...would read more if like, you happened to doodle a bit more in the margins when Little Man is napping or something:)
Xo