Reviews for Night Sweats
Mrs. Writing chapter 1 . 3/6
Thought I'd come read some light hearted fan fiction, but NOPE. Too deep! Very interesting though ! Well written. Love your stuff!
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 1 . 2/4
I'm surprised I didn't read this sooner since I've read all of your other Boondock Saints stories, but I really enjoyed this one. I like how you kept most of it in that near-death experience frame of mind with all of the twins' family members and friends there to greet them. I'll be on the lookout for another installment of the twins/OC arc.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This was amazing!
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Very interesting take on the other side, just wish Rome survived :'(, I love him. I like the family reunion dream aspect they both shared. Really well done, I really liked it! Makes you think a bit...
Riain chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I loved this. Such a raw and honest take on what could have happened at the end of ASD. Thank you so much for writing it!
Siarh chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Very lovely. This is awesome. I'm not sure how I missed it when you posted but this is a great story. Awesome. Out done yourself again my dear.
Rebop1979 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh wow... I'm just speachless, that was soo good, so real, great job
kungfupandabear chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow! That was amazing!
MacDixon Love chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oooh how great! Why has it taken me this long to read this?! It's stellar! Darker than your usual things, sure, but still knocked it out the park. I love. Too bad you killed off Rome, but still good.

Keep up the good work and never stop writing,
MacDixy
kaayrakoi chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was so beautiful and so sad it brought me to tears. :) its definitely one of my favorites.
MR chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Great story! I'm glad they weren't ready to stay, though. ;)
Salaphina chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I don't know where exactly, but there was a point I was just like, holy crap, he's dead and I got seriously freaked out. My eyes went all wide and i was like NOOOOO! XD but it was awesome!
pitbullsrok chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Very wonderful! i have to rather dark myself ... mostly because that's the mood I've been in as of late :( I hate to take it Connor and Murphy, but I love them dearly, and I *think* i couod do it justice. Any prompts? I'd be happy to write a challenge (once I finish the Rhanon Brodie ... of course *wink,wink*
Rat chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Great fic. I loved it! Very original.
SabakuNoGaara426 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You never cease to make me really appreciate your writing and the Saints. I cried a little, then cried some more at the part with the rather colorful chair. I couldn't stop laughing and I'm still a bit giggly over it )
Can't wait for the next piece in your arc. The boys will really put her through the ringer once they start their mission ;)