Reviews for Own
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 1 . 4/3
Really enjoyed it! It would be really nice to read more to see what these two are up to. I really loved it though!
Mtg526 chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Beautiful. Loved it!
efka chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Beautiful, just like each and everyone of your stories.
gypsytrip chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
just lovely :)
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I'm kind of obsessed with your stories. And your Edwards. Loved this one too. :) Thanks for sharing.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
What a great little one shot! This was a favorite author alert because u are one of my favorite authors!
Zaralia chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Great story! Now I'm going to go read everything else you've written :)
longletsmom chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
So sweet! Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
As always a pleasure to read your stories, the perfect Bella and Edward o/s, it's amazing and sweet and just love over all! Thank you for another incredible story :)
DesperateRomantic chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I don't know how Im just reading this right now! I'm never a fan of Jake/Bella friendship but I liked how you portrayed it. Jake was a true friend for letting her go, when he realized she wanted Edward.
TheMrsW chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Ahhh! Loved this! Thanks for sharing.
Don't trust your eyes chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Beaufiful, with that glowing mist that seems to surround all your stories. Down to earth serendipity. Perfect.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
What a perfect piece of heaven to read on a grey Friday morning down in Isle Esme. Just like the sun slowly, shyly coming out behind the clouds, your story took me little by little ... til it owned me.
*sighs* thank you m'dear, thank you.
renewagain chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Oh my. So lovely. I was giggling and cringing at the first fortune cookie incident. It was sweet and embarrassing and made me laugh out loud. Sigh. Now the end was makThis story just gave me butterflies all the way through.
shc92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I remember loving this one in the contest (what a great contest that was!) and realized I never reviewed here. I loved the rhythm of this and you paint such a pretty picture with words. The relationship with Jake could have ended up very messily and I like that no one took it there. Fate, owning each other, it fits the song beautifully. :) Thanks for sharing!