Reviews for Own
Zaralia chapter 1 . 10/12
Great story! Now I'm going to go read everything else you've written :)
longletsmom chapter 1 . 9/14
So sweet! Loved it.
As always a pleasure to read your stories, the perfect Bella and Edward o/s, it's amazing and sweet and just love over all! Thank you for another incredible story :)
DesperateRomantic chapter 1 . 8/25
I don't know how Im just reading this right now! I'm never a fan of Jake/Bella friendship but I liked how you portrayed it. Jake was a true friend for letting her go, when he realized she wanted Edward.
TheMrsW chapter 1 . 7/3
Ahhh! Loved this! Thanks for sharing.
Don't trust your eyes chapter 1 . 5/10
Beaufiful, with that glowing mist that seems to surround all your stories. Down to earth serendipity. Perfect.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 3/6
What a perfect piece of heaven to read on a grey Friday morning down in Isle Esme. Just like the sun slowly, shyly coming out behind the clouds, your story took me little by little ... til it owned me.
*sighs* thank you m'dear, thank you.
renewagain chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh my. So lovely. I was giggling and cringing at the first fortune cookie incident. It was sweet and embarrassing and made me laugh out loud. Sigh. Now the end was makThis story just gave me butterflies all the way through.
shc92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I remember loving this one in the contest (what a great contest that was!) and realized I never reviewed here. I loved the rhythm of this and you paint such a pretty picture with words. The relationship with Jake could have ended up very messily and I like that no one took it there. Fate, owning each other, it fits the song beautifully. :) Thanks for sharing!
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
They saved each other.- nuthin sweeter than that.
& Jake was cool as sh*t.
- great lil story.
Elise de Sallier chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Another lovely story. :)
harkie5 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Loved your story! Thanks for sharing!
Caarooo chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Really loved this. Thanks for sharing xx
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Wow that was so cool. I am amazed at how you can just write different people, different personalities and be consistent within that frame so well.
Secretive Gal chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
So cute..
Such a sweet little story
Loved it