Reviews for Own
Don't trust your eyes chapter 1 . 5/10
Beaufiful, with that glowing mist that seems to surround all your stories. Down to earth serendipity. Perfect.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 3/6
What a perfect piece of heaven to read on a grey Friday morning down in Isle Esme. Just like the sun slowly, shyly coming out behind the clouds, your story took me little by little ... til it owned me.
*sighs* thank you m'dear, thank you.
renewagain chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh my. So lovely. I was giggling and cringing at the first fortune cookie incident. It was sweet and embarrassing and made me laugh out loud. Sigh. Now the end was makThis story just gave me butterflies all the way through.
shc92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I remember loving this one in the contest (what a great contest that was!) and realized I never reviewed here. I loved the rhythm of this and you paint such a pretty picture with words. The relationship with Jake could have ended up very messily and I like that no one took it there. Fate, owning each other, it fits the song beautifully. :) Thanks for sharing!
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Loved!
They saved each other.- nuthin sweeter than that.
& Jake was cool as sh*t.
- great lil story.
Elise de Sallier chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Another lovely story. :)
harkie5 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Loved your story! Thanks for sharing!
Caarooo chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Really loved this. Thanks for sharing xx
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Wow that was so cool. I am amazed at how you can just write different people, different personalities and be consistent within that frame so well.
Secretive Gal chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
So cute..
Such a sweet little story
Loved it
winterhorses chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Absolutely LOVE it! I enjoyed the twist of Edward's serendipitous rescue and the idea that they belonged to one another. Thanks for the story! :)
Cina's chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Great writing. Thank you for sharing.
NotOverYou chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
It felt like I just read an entire book. It was beautifully written and I was captivated by the characters. Truly thanks for the story
missmelly chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Well that was crazy good! Your writing is so vivid, and I feel completely satisfied by your plots and character development. This story was especially... grown up.
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh, this was amazing...First Rise yesterday and today, Boys of Summer and Watches while I've got SEI open, to yes reread yet again,

I just can't seem to get enough. I love the dreamy, romance...