Reviews for Own
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Ugh, this was so good. :) I was curious to see how Jake would react to Bella's feelings for Edward, and I'm glad he was so good to her about it. :) And, as always, your Edward was wonderful. You always write such good Edwards. :D Nice job, as always. :)
mamaruti chapter 1 . 3/4/2013

LOVED IT
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Fab story
coors1977 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I've missed your stories. Thank you.
Madeline4994 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Beautiful story and love your style.
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
aw,sooo can be more heart-tugging than two people meeting after years and realising how they saved each-other in different incidents?The buildup was slow but steady and almost killed me with was it rated M though?Maybe because of one word Jacob used,I ,enjoyed it thoroughly.
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
It was fate...and the cupcakes! Thanks for this.
scribbledwords chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
perfect, my greedy self wants more of these two though :)
perduto amore chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
very cute, very well written and original, loved it! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
My review from 22FEB13:

Oh my goodness . . . how I have missed your writing! I'm going to be THAT fan, that says, please continue this one. Don't get me wrong, it has everything. The selfish me needs more though. Wow, you can write. Sigh.
Christy
lollapalooza-18 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Sweet little story :))
Sometimes, random things happen in our lives and their reason for happening comes to light ages later..
You know, that's the basis for the chaos theory
Moltz chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Fated to be...
The ease of being with someone, having had a prior connection, seems almost like a little girls fairy tale.
Beautiful, quaint setting to relax into.
I liked how Jacob and Bella realized friends don't sleep together when one of their hearts is at risk.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »