Reviews for Own
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is awesome. Thanks so much.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh damn, another totally awesome story that I really, really wish there was more of! You're just too good at this! I love the way you wove together their past connection and how they have now each saved the others life. Would love to know how things work out...maybe another chapter someday, for a good cause? I'm not above begging! Thanks for sharing...
The Unfamiliar chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Loved it :)
ArlynG chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is sweet... thanks for sharing.
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Lovely and sweet story. Made me smile.

Thanks for sharing

Beach
LillianBroderick chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh, that was delightful. Thank you.
mollybean chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Lovely! Ho Hey indeed.
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
beautiful!
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
It was lovely to hear from you earlier (about my review for Stolen). Thanks for that.
I enjoyed reading "Own". The length seemed to fit the story so well, the charactors and the plot, they meandered along at their own laid back pace. I liked it. Bella's relationship with Jake reminded me of mine with my first boyfriend. We went out for three years, but to me he was my good friend and never anything other than that. I only went out with him the first time because he kept asking me over and over and I kept telling him no... that I didn't think of him that way, but then he asked me if he could take me out to dinner just once and if I didn't have a good time with him he would leave me alone and never ask me again... so I caved and agreed. He kept offering to drive me everywhere after that and I kept telling him that I thought he was great but that we were just friends. Everyone thought we were going out and other guys stopped asking me out because they thought we were together and the last year I tried to be his girlfriend, since he was so protective and caring, and would bend over backwards for my not-always-sweet, teenage self. Anyway, you get the picture. Its so sad to see relationships like that... when one person obviously cares so much more for the other person. The end result is that both people lose out on so much by settling, and deserve better. I was so relieved (and surprised) that you had Jake realize this first and end things with Bella amicably.
Mrs.Robinsome chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Very nice! Thanks for sharing!
emeralddahlia chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Beautiful! Thank you :))
arlzs chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This makes me miss your words, Ro. Loved it so much!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Beautiful message! How odd that they save one another but didn't realize it till later! Amazing job! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
fuz chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Amazing and so, so sweet.
Like cupcakes.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
AS usual... I drop anything I am doing and read what you offer. Love it!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »