Reviews for Own
emeralddahlia chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Beautiful! Thank you :))
arlzs chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This makes me miss your words, Ro. Loved it so much!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Beautiful message! How odd that they save one another but didn't realize it till later! Amazing job! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
fuz chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Amazing and so, so sweet.
Like cupcakes.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
AS usual... I drop anything I am doing and read what you offer. Love it!
Sillibobbi chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Sigh... Thanks for a lovely read! Thoroughly enjoyable, as always!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
You've outdone yourself in smiles and sweetness once again. Enjoyed that very much. It was mellow but definitely not boring. Sweet but not sappy. Old Chinese proverbs have a tendency to impact many lives. Thanks again for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I'd missed your stories! Thanks for posting.
bklover08 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Just lovely and sweet - I liked the whole set-up, the life in a small town, the stagnant life and old house waiting for a new breath of air to sweep through - and that connection of fate...Loved this! ;)
melistories chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was really great. I can't help but wonder what the people of such a small town would think of Bella moving from one guy to another since they obviously don't know the truth behind Bella and Jake's arrangement. I suspect it would cause quite a scandal.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Soooo good :). Wish there was more :)
rjh1960 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Really sweet story, thanks for sharing. I had to stop reading in the middle to look up recipes for salted carmel cupcakes :)
NHSheridan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I was so excited when I got back from vacation and saw a new story alert from you! Loved this one shot ... Pretty much how I love everything you write :)
Thank you for sharing!
Jls chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love their pull and how they gave into it. It felt right.
candi9699 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013