Reviews for Own
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Amazing story. Love it!
alli62 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Made my day. But then, your writing always does. Thanks for sharing.
LostIntimidation chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Loved this 3

Any chance it'll continue? I feel like Edward has an interesting backstory and I'd love to see their relationship progress.

Thanks :)
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Great story! Huge potential if you ever feel like expanding it!
puasluoma chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Absolutely amazing!
Quite long but perfect!
Excellent!
Denny52 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
It's funny that after all of the stories of yours that I've read and I believe I've read them all, it finally occurred to me why I love them so much. Your Edward and Bella are so familiar to me. Like friends or myself or my lover. They're comfortable, warm, sensitive and sincere but not simple by any means. I just love them and the lives you give them. All of them. So I'll add this one as another favorite and wish I could get more but will patiently wait for your next one. XO
karmel kaye chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Absolutely love this one shot and practically everything you write. Wish there was more. Can't wait to see what else you have in store, hopefully the next story will be a multi-chapter fic.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Now that was awesome ,I love how fate intervened not once but twice.
mediadora10 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
wooouuu!

essa foi intensa!
cocoapurl chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Sweet. :D
sherryola chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Wow, this is a lovely sweet story. I almost never read one-shots-I don't even like short stories of any kind-but I started this one and was swept into it from the first paragraph. Thank you.
NKubie chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love your love! "I feel like you own me," but in a completely different way. :)

Fated love, saving each other, literally, cookie fortune messages. It's always meant to be...one of my favorite things (among several) about your writing.

xo
Nan

P.S. We do the "in bed" thing after fortune cookie messages too. Doesn't everyone? LOL
GorGirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I was transported to their little town. They're meant to be.
NPakus chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was beautiful. I really enjoy your writing and am so grateful you chose to share your gift.
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Loved it, I smiled the whole way through the story...
I was a mite bit worried for a minute with Jacob, but he did the right thing.
As always, love your stories.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »