Reviews for Own
bklover08 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Just lovely and sweet - I liked the whole set-up, the life in a small town, the stagnant life and old house waiting for a new breath of air to sweep through - and that connection of fate...Loved this! ;)
melistories chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was really great. I can't help but wonder what the people of such a small town would think of Bella moving from one guy to another since they obviously don't know the truth behind Bella and Jake's arrangement. I suspect it would cause quite a scandal.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Soooo good :). Wish there was more :)
rjh1960 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Really sweet story, thanks for sharing. I had to stop reading in the middle to look up recipes for salted carmel cupcakes :)
NHSheridan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I was so excited when I got back from vacation and saw a new story alert from you! Loved this one shot ... Pretty much how I love everything you write :)
Thank you for sharing!
Jls chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love their pull and how they gave into it. It felt right.
candi9699 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
loved it!
mysticfighter111 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
What a beautiful story! Bella and Edward are meant to be - fortune cookies don't lie ;D. I would really like to read more about these people.
readingisbliss chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Love this. So so sweet. Thanks for giving me another Edward to love :)
kelmoore chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Thank you for another beautiful story. You are such a wonderful writer, and also so creative I follow you on twitter and you always make the day more special with your lovely pictures and thoughtful messages. xo
Twink423 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
So sweet. That Edward sure owned me too! :)
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Amazing story. Love it!
alli62 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Made my day. But then, your writing always does. Thanks for sharing.
LostIntimidation chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Loved this 3

Any chance it'll continue? I feel like Edward has an interesting backstory and I'd love to see their relationship progress.

Thanks :)
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Great story! Huge potential if you ever feel like expanding it!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »