Reviews for Equipoise
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I was dying! I laughed SOOO hard! Hahaha
This totally rocks!
anasveltana chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Oh my god. I don't know whether to laugh or. Update
ArrowLover chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE OMG THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD! MORE MORE!
Vickstik chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Lol. You have no idea how happy it made me when you mentioned Stephen Amell being the hot guest star she was attracted to. While talking to Oliver! I'm like stupid weird with that kind of thing and it just makes me so happy. So thank you for that. Also just a really cute story.
Vickstik chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
If I wasn't already totally into Roylicity (my personal fav* ship name) I defo* would be now :) I love how easy it is for them to be with each other. And how themselves they can be. It's really sweet and forgive the blaspheme but I think I actually prefer Roylicity to Olicity at the moment, especially after this story. Looking forward to more. (*Got bored with some words earlier on)
Ookami Sakura chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I love it! The comments about him being a colt are golden! More so that the actors first name is Colton.. which fits him perfectly.. The whole last paragraph had me giggling, I hope there is more to come!
Ookami Sakura chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
tehe this was awesome! I could totally see this happening!
Brokenangelsely chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
I simply love these two!
Brokenangelsely chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
What have you done to me? I am totally shipping Felicity x Roy as a brotp of course...but also kind of not a brotp ..in. a platonic way...thats not so platonic. .. it's official. You have messed with my mind. My Olicity ship still sails on...but you have done something to me. And it's pretty damn amazing. Hahaha love this! It was too damn cute and funny as always. Love! Love! Lovee!
Acapulco chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Are you Going to Continue? Its a Great story
B.M. Hobbs chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
SHARPER!
Evestra87 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
I was hoping for a bit more jealous Oliver for Felicity to shoot him down and you know that she is only 24 right? Well 25 season 2 and I think Roy was already 20
Evestra87 chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Loved that so much, please write another one like it
alemap74 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Great story I hope you continue...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Laurel in the lair is never a good thing! And once again, he did it without consulting the team -_- He never learns. I'm glad that Felicity/Diggle both brought their disagreeing views up on the subject.

Roylicity was awesome and intense together!
Nicely done