Reviews for Equipoise
The KJ Universe chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I am now giggling like a fifteen year old schoolgirl! If there's another chapter to this you will have my eternal thanks!

Peace ;)
KJ
bjq chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
love it. please update soon
Arni chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was very fun! But boy does poor Felicity need to get laid. She is wound up so tight! Hmmm, maybe someone should do something about that... ;)

Considering our most recent taste of Felicity training in 1x16, I wonder how she'd go sparring against the two of them. Sweaty, grappling, trying to keep them both at bay...
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
ROFLOL! This is absolutely hilarious! Poor Felicity - looks like she has a very serious problem... ;-).
Storybreaker chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Froy/Relicity? Im already there. Roy was written, spot on.

Cant want till he join Team Arrow. Love Felicity interactions with the all the boys.
Good and Fun story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Hahaha! Oh my god this made me laugh so hard. Great job! I loved the 'boy do I suck' - too funny!
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That Chippendale's remark almost cost me my eye. I went to clap my hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter, and I missed and hit my glasses, and the place that rests on my nose went sideways and back.

Bwahahaha. I had to take a moment to recompose myself to finish the story, but once I did, I couldn't stop giggling.

You rock.
Laters!
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
LOL I love the way Felicity gets all flustered. You do her so well!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10