Reviews for Equipoise
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
I love that internal jab that Roy had at Oliver when it came to who was hurting Felicity.

I got the sense that Oliver was jealous at the idea of Felicity having a boyfriend.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Lol for the neigbor's comments.

I think Roylicity or Sharper. I'm starting to like the idea of them as a couple. Yet I could have sworn that Roy was 22 while Felicity was 25 on the show.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
OMG! When you said 'smolder' I thought Ian Somerhalder and then 'ble steel' had me thinking Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester taking his mugshot. LOL!

That was some very interesting exchanges between Felicity/Roy. Very cool.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Oliver said "MY geek"!

Oh poor Felicity...I caan't blame her. That trio is delicious to look at!

A teasing Roy is fun.
Lionhearted21 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I hadn't thought of the Felicity/Roy pairing before, but I really enjoyed this story. It's cute & sweet, and I've come to the conclusion that Felicity can be paired with just about anyone and it would be fantastic. :-)
cinderellas-bollywood-princess chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
loved this!
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Oh my! I couldn't stop laughing and giggling to this. THIS is hilarious and totally relevant. A birthday girl at Chippendale's!
AB Feta chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
:DD
beckaa182 chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
You should continue this :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Please Update!
ChiefPam chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
What is it about your writing that makes me laugh so hard I can't breathe? Whatever it is, keep it up. So this is not exactly the ship I'm hoping for, but I can see it. And Roy is wicked hot.
beckaa182 chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
You need to update this becsuse holy hell, amazing!
Bunney chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
wonderful!
moemish1 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
omg I loved the criminal minds ref

But the line "Them strippers are shifty" had me rolling couldn't stop laughing
moemish1 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013