Reviews for Equipoise
atlas chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
"I want Candy" just became one of my many ship names for Roy/felicity.

Writer you are so funny lol, was rolfmao all the time.

Asshole, Dick, ass Felicity sure has a potty mouth, that quick temper of hers is hot. Love how Laurel, Oliver were made funny of "moderately stable" ain't that the truth lol. Oliver is like the scary wolf in this lol, and Felicity/Roy/Diggle as the three little pigs.

This fics are spot on with #bloodrush, exactly how I though Roy/Felicity interaction and banter would be.
bixito10 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Soooooo? I need more of this! It has been a while!
breathingcondradiction chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
you actually have Felicity Smoak down to a fine art here! I adored the first three chapters and am still interested in what comes next but if you ever have time I'd also die for a few chapters linking chapter three to four! But thank you i'm loving it! :)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Wow! Felicity and roy are so hot! Love them! And laurel is a bitch! Thank u for the help, diggle!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Aww! I'm now loving this ship! Oliver is still an ass!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Wow! I'm loving roy and felicity! And yeah, oliver is stupid. Actually in real life, roy is older than felicity, right? Love the criminal minds reference! I'm not a huge m/g fan, but i'm a hotly fan, check out my name! Lol.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Okay, oliver is a jerk here. I'm liking roy
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hey, is this gonna be olicity?
Jhill88 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
"He'd become the Derek Morgan to her Penelope Garcia, and the thought always made her blush" awwwww 3 you lol I love me some Criminal Minds... ok on to chapter 4 for me :)
mlb388 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I really love this. I hadn't seen any other Felicity/Roy fics. Felicity was so sassy here and I looooved how she spoke her mind to Laurel and Oliver. She is right that they should have all been involved in the decision to tell her since it has to do with all of them and not just Oliver and she is a freaking attorney whose father is a cop.

Felicity and Roy have such amazing chemistry here and it's cool that their relationship has turned out to be so easygoing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
W.o.w chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I really like this story! but to be honest i liked how you wrote it better in the first 3 chapter. Still cant wait for whats next!
Emanuela chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Like a supporter at the stadium XD : MORE MORE MORE MORE :P
Emanuela chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
OMG I love all you're stories but THIS ONE...THIS ONE is SO FUNNY and I can't even find other words to describe it. Please go on I need more more more chapters XD ! SMACK :**
I love you Roza chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
That was amazing! The whole story is amazing! You did a really good job at not making them OOC. You stayed true to how they would act and I'm loving fierce Felicity! Can't wait for another update!
suburbs chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
First, I really love this story; it makes me giggle. Second, I thought of your story when I was watching an interview with the actor who plays Roy who basically said he would love to see scenes with these two characters because he thought they would have good chemistry even though there was a huge age difference. So, you are not alone :)
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »