Reviews for Equipoise
Alisabeth chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
aw they unintentionally match :) I cant believe Oliver let Laurel into the lair! I cant wait to read more
Lazydreamer99 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Loved it but I didnt like Luarel's reaction to Roy and Felicity's relationship but I loved how Digg defended them. I can't wait for the next chapter ;)
BellaMuerte13 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
I loved it! Please tell me we get to see the rest of Roy and Felicity's Valentines Day night!
farmgirl1964 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Wow. I just found this and read from start to here before commenting. I never pictured Roy and Felicity as a couple but this is fun! And funny! But, WTF? Oliver tells Laurel? OMG.
huffyblonde chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Love it. Update soon!
Booklover9477 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Awesome chapter! Haha I think this chapter by far has Felicitys best rambles :D. Hehe so says your...man appendage :). Awww the couple is so cute and it's always good to learn something new. Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
BellaMuerte13 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I know I'm doing this backwards but I had to come back and say: Sharper! Of the options given I'd say Sharper. Although after I thought about it for awhile I also thought: Harpcity! Anyway I just finished reading what you have so far again and just wanted to say again...I love this!
Lazydreamer99 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I'm loving this and can't wait for more ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Omg... I never even thought that I would consider having a second favorite pairing (after olicity of course) but you have managed to make it happen! I love these two together and I can't wait for the next update!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I've always been slightly curious, okay a lot!, about this pairing and I love it! I look forward to more! :)
theronjohn325 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I never knew Oliver was so protective of Felicity, I kinda like it, good job.
theronjohn325 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Well that was awkward and embarrassing, for Felicity i mean but it was hilarious for me, good job.
theronjohn325 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Its so funny watching Felicity squirm after she said something embarrassing, and this whole chapter had me laughing, good job.
Redlioness62 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Isn't Roy suppose to be totally in love with Thea? He not even in Felicity's league.
Redlioness62 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013