Reviews for Riding on Sparks
Blackbean chapter 17 . 5/20/2015
This was an amazing piece and you did an excellent job! Please keep up the good work :)
I'm begging you chapter 17 . 5/11/2015
Please write a sequel for this. PLEASE!
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
I loved it. It reminded me of a very goofy movie, don't know if you've ever seen it. Pretty much this but between goofy and his son. Very good movie and you wrote a very good story. It isn't a shipping story but that's ok, still liked it very much.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Absolute trash. Physical abuse to a friend is absolutely disrespectful and unfriendly. I'm disappointed in your outlook on BBxRae. Don't take to heart what I'm saying, it is only my opinion. I only hope you do better
Rosalind2013 chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
This was amazing! The best characterization I've ever seen, most believable plot, and very well worded! I loved it! So great!

I think my favorite part was when they showed up at the concert, and there was that moment of suspense when it seemed inevitable that they would be thrown out. So glad I found this!
T Blaine chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING! KEEP WRITING AND NEVER STOP! :3 luv ur stories but this one is my favorite... i even have my own beast boy at home... and yes he is a real boy 3
dj25taz chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
Loved every bit of it
talyy chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
(.o.) aw
Dolly chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
Solo 17 capitoli? Dovresti continuare! E* troppo bello!
Soulfulbard chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
Wow, this was really enjoyable.

I was perplexed by the use of the bet from A Goofy Movie, but it worked out incredibly well and you played BB and Rae off each other beautifully.
MindGeek chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
HECK TO THE FREAKING YES! Okay, I know I've said this before but this has easily become my favorite story. I don't know why but something about thier friendship growing stronger after all this, without the complications that can arise from a relationship, is just so fulfilling. I don't care at all that they were a bit out of character. No one goes through that kind of an ordeal without changing at least a little. You are by far the best author I have had the pleasure of reading. Easily my favorite author.
MindGeek chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
FINALLY! A confession! I must admit, I was dang near hating Beast Boy's attitude and how he was acting. But I am VERY glad and so extremely relieved he finally came clean, even if it did take Raven almost getting killed for it to happen. I'm looking forward to seeing how this is resolved
lover1o1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
its ok
A.L.L.Y chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
Are you going to do a second part? And if so... Can you do it romantic? I really want a second part that involves romance...
P.S. I have read almost all your story's.
Emilia chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
I am literally in tears right now from laughing so hard and so long. Everytime I think you have written the best story ever you have to go and top it.