Reviews for Naruto Son of Iroh
ethan.lukkar chapter 4 . 10/30
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Grouch... Naruto is a wind (personally I would give him wind, water, and a minor lightning
Zero Gawain chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
continue soon. update
reaver216 chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Please update soon
beserkerbeast chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
looking forward to more
BB
6thKazekage chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
very interesting story. It would be nice if you continued.
wjgr chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
wow this whole story is great
Sola Caelesti chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Meh, By the way, the Avatar world is chinese and the Naruto world is japanese. I am just saying cuz u made Ty Lee and Mai's last names japanese.
Cerulean Knight chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
So Ozai wants Naruto dead that's why he's sending him to the front lines of the war? Or is it because he think Naruto through Kurama will decimate everything?
Naruto will have other skills besides just fire bending yeah? Like hand to hand combat, weapons (some knives or a sword), maybe seduction as well.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Well...that was different, about what I expected though...and it would seem orphanage matrons are asshats no matter where you go, lol.
pain17ification chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Nice story! :)
I look forward to more!
But, I was wondering if you could possibly add Jin (that girl who went on a date with Zuko in the "Tales of Ba Sing Se" episode) to Naruto's pairing...
Even if she was only in one episode, I feel as if she could have been expanded on a LOT more...
So, please? :)
L chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
More chapters please.
zidius chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Great story can't wait for next chapter
obscurereader chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Yeah so I addressed this in the next chapter's review, but the Japanese suffixes are confusing, since they contradict the show. For one, the Water Tribes are definitely more Inuit than anything else. Their names aren't remotely asian. The Air Benders are probably from Tibet or Nepal, considering they live in mountains and are monks. The Earth Kingdom is probably Chinese or Mongol as are the Fire Nation. Again, most of this is irrelevant when you consider that the entire show is English to being with.
obscurereader chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
So this has been bothering me for some time but Avatar is not a Japanese show. Adding the -kun and -sama suffixes are out of place because the show was in English to begin with. It just keeps throwing me off to see Fire Lord-sama. Instead, just say my lord, or my highness or something along those lines.