Reviews for A Demon, a Tiger, and a Panda
kuzon98 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
WHOA! That was really good, I really enjoyed the story, the main plot took me off balance cause mi was finally a good guy/girl. But Tigress scared me near the end of chapter 5. But I loved this story!
Pandita-Ojos azules-SNCR chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
please do a sequel
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Awwww what a lovely ending :3 that was really sweet my friend :) I'm so glad that th villagers weren't afraid of Mi but instead cheered for her and accepted her without hesitation :) its true she is finally home :) and it's so awesome that everybody got a happy ending being with the one they love :)
Master BRAVO chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Awesome I love the whole plot going on its just so well thought out. It's official I have now been put to shame by you when it comes to writing. Hahaha anyways keep up your good work and please make another chapter or a new story if you already plan on doing so.
Lord Shen the Great chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Wow, I'm normally not interested in stories where Po and Tigress are already together, but this is a definite exception. Plus, I love Mi as a character, although I wouldn't be too sure about the whole Monkey pairing. I see Mi similar to Marcelene from Adventure Time, so I can really get into her as a character. Pretty good, can't wait for more.

PS - Check out my story if you feel interested!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Tigress and Mi are finally friends now! Thank goodness!

-AniUniverse '05
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Bangin chapter right here :D very awesome my friend :) The whole back story of Mi was both sad and awesome, sad that her so called friends and villagers turned their backs on her and left her with nothing but only the forest and loneliness :( But awesome that Po came along and came into her life showing her friendship and lots of love and I did not know that they kissed each other when they were younger thats kind of sweet :3 new feelings to explore you know but in a way I'm glad they stayed friends rather than become lovers thats just me though XD The blood oath they took through was cool showed sighns of a new true friendship among each other who they now called brother and sister :) And it sounded like Mi got pretty pissed off when she found out that Tigress gave some sever words to Po which I was mad at to becuase I just cant see Tigress saying those mean things to him back than but then again she had a difficult past with hardly anything thats why I'm glad Po entered her life to show her love and happiness :D Speeking of which I hear wedding bells in the distance :D Thats so awesome and sweet that Po proposed to his kitten and that line "If your not ready its ok I will wait forever." Was melting the heart and now those two have taken the next level in their relationship :D As is Monkey and Mi got two more love birds in the palace now :) Cant wait to see more of the love :)
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Very nice chapter you got here my friend :D it was awesome! I gotta tell you what though it looked like it was getting pretty steamy with Love over there with Po and Tigress in the corner :3 can you blame them though they haven't spent hardly anytime together that day and when that happens you want to be in your loves Rms kissing and holding each other and it was just so cute :D and it seems there's another romance going on here between Mi and Monkey :) I think it would be cool to see them together after all they do like each other and we have had much romance for Monkey but we will see how that goes :) Now onto the bedtime I had a feeling that when Mi was sleeping on Pos belly something was going to go down and it went down hard to XD I felt really bad for Tigress though of the nightmare she had I tell you what those kind of nightmares you never want to have again there just sad and freaky :( and it was funny how Tigress went off on Mi there was a cat fight going on there for a sec until Po stepped and unfortunately he got punched in the face by accident XD but now it looks like Mi will share her story with us on what all happened to her in the past as her eyes are now the hell fire of a demon!
Master BRAVO chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Nice I really liked this chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Awesome chapter my friend :) It was very sweet :) It's cool to know that Mr. Ping Meet Mi before now as whne Po helped her out of that dangerous gorge and get her to safety and bring her home for warmth :) I tell you what you cant get any better of a friend than Po :) though it seems Tigress is growing more and more jelaous becuase of her attachement to Po but I feel so sad for Tigress it hurts me to see her like this, i mean right now Tigress is thinking that Po will lleave her for Mi as she thinks Mi is more better for Po than her :( and it just makes me mad she thinks that becuase theres no way that Po would leave you Tigress no way in hell! And Po I know Mi is your best friend and you havent seen her for a while but you cant forget your Tigress becuase if you think about it both of them have experienced the same pain and sorrow though Tigress has had more of that I mean I know Mi had it hard but she had Po there to help her through it Tigress didnt she went her whole life not knowing of friendship or love only hate and dsicplin :( Just saying Po keep you Tigress in your arms and make sure you let her know she is loved and wont ever be left behind :)
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Great chapter my friend :) it was awesome it was cool to know that before Po left for gong men city he went to visit Mi asking her to please protect the valley and it's people from harm :) nd like an awesome friend she did keeping watch over it until her brother came back :) and now our Po is showing her around the village which I'm sure she is grateful or as no village has welcomed her fairly because of her demo status but now she can walk around peacefully here enjoying the comfort and warmth the valley has to offer :) XD it was funny how when Po handed kitten her peach she pulled him into a big long kiss showing Mi that he's her panda and no one else's :D and though Mi hasn't had any training experience she did amazing in the training course when she pushed po out of that blades way completely awesome :) and the handshaKl
E between her and Tigress was cool each showing their strength and in a way dominance you could say :) though now it seems Mi is staying in the palace for a while but a word of advice Mi don't visit Po in his room at night otherwise your going to have to face a very furious tiger just saying XD
Master BRAVO chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Oh I can't wait for the next chapter hope you make it soon. Good job on another great chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
trevo222 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
amazing storyline! keep it up
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is going to be a very good one! Can't wait to see what else happens!

-AniUniverse '05