Reviews for House of Cards
Kermitty chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Jesus Christ. I don't know how you ever even managed to write all that. It was so painful to read it. But, same as with your other HG stories, it is great to see the established canon from someone else's point of view. To see what happened when Katniss wasn't watching.

Loved the twist with Ceasar being the 1st Quell winner. And him not being an obnoxious and clueless Capitolite. I like that. Because Peeta definitely needed some sort of ally while he was in Snow's hands.

Your stories are so great to read, I'm off to the next one now, though I should really be sleeping, :-).

Love,
Kermitty
jewelpearl chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
Wow... Very good... Now I'm onto the next one.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Best Peeta POV in the Capitol I've ever read. Great job. There isn't a sequel? :(
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
All I can say is wow. This is brilliantly written. I love your Peeta voice.
mountain mama chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
this story was riveting and totally amazing. I had to read it all in one sitting. I love all your stories.
dom28if chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
This was awesome. Please more. I loved your first one with delly and then fell more on love with haymitch's story and now I have a new favorite with Peers. Please keep going I cannot wait to see what you come up with next. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
I love your work! please don't stop!
goner4everlark chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Thanks for writing all these stories. Your writing is very good. Please do continue.

Are you planning to split Mockingjay into different PoVs?
raissa20 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I LOVED IT. Continue.
raissa20 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Loved it. Can't wait to see Peeta's reaction to Katniss' propo.
raissa20 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Ow, what a ending. Keep writing.
sintRizzie chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I've - without a pause - read through The Final Eight, The Golden Mean and what you have of this story so far. And I just wanted to let you know that I consider you a genius! Well thought out and a delight to read.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Thank you so much for starting another fic! You're the best!
raissa20 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
I'm loving it. More posts!
Amy chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I have loved reading all your stories and cannot wait to see this one progress!