Reviews for House of Cards
Wow, this story is fantastic - really sad but brilliant. Thank you for writing it
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Whoa, actionb sequence staring ceaser. And then peeta pushes him into traffic! Wow.
Kou Shun'u chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Whoa! Did you just make ceaser the first qq victor?! That's kinda neat, and what a surprise. And I like how this plot was planted in your last story.
Kou Shun'u chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Man, you are writing your torture scenes really well.
Kou Shun'u chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Ah, you are making ceaser all the more awesome. Nice. And I like how you got aurelian in.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
OoooooohH a longer peeta pov and one at this point in time. I really like how you have worked in ceaser into the story and how much he was able to do here with cards. Very nice move.
Adriana Swan chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
I really liked this fanfic!
almanera chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
That's a great description of what we all have been imagining must have happened. I am very pleased with how you developed Caesar's character. After all, it's difficult to understand him. You've got to love him for what he does and you've got to hate him for what he does at the same time.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Oh Peeta must eb the most disturbing words i have read! damn!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!
OMFG.
I'm speechless DAMN!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
OMFG AURELIAN! you have no idea how much happy i was to read that name!
melliemoo chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Great twist! Caesar is the winner of the first quarter quell? I love it.
Kermitty chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Jesus Christ. I don't know how you ever even managed to write all that. It was so painful to read it. But, same as with your other HG stories, it is great to see the established canon from someone else's point of view. To see what happened when Katniss wasn't watching.

Loved the twist with Ceasar being the 1st Quell winner. And him not being an obnoxious and clueless Capitolite. I like that. Because Peeta definitely needed some sort of ally while he was in Snow's hands.

Your stories are so great to read, I'm off to the next one now, though I should really be sleeping, :-).

Love,
Kermitty
jewelpearl chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
Wow... Very good... Now I'm onto the next one.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Best Peeta POV in the Capitol I've ever read. Great job. There isn't a sequel? :(