Reviews for 47 Rest in Pieces
tmarie9 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Jeez, JJ needs to compartmentalize a bit _
kdip4014 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
I know we're a bit past this story, but I was re-reading some and something jumped out at me with this: If this story is set anytime post 2010, Don't Ask Don't Tell wouldn't apply. DADT was repealed in 2010. Granted, there are still some people out there that take issue to serving with GLBT, but the guy's sexuality wouldn't have mattered. So, for future reference, if something pertaining the gays within the military is needed with a story, now you know!
dajwoh chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
just thinking about JJ and Rossi in that way.. makes me want to throw up! :P
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
Finally catching up! This story was amazing! (As usual).

On to the next one :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
i don't understand what is wrong with the priest?
Swishla chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Nice ending to this story. I'm wondering if there will be fallout from the Priest though in a later story. Thanks for the enjoyable story!
Swishla chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
Interesting breakdown of the team's skills. Nice bit of humor at the end with Prentiss and Rossi, too.
Swishla chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
Nice touch to have Prentiss go inform the family of the Detective's death. It was handled with the right touch of emotion.
DarXe chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
I enjoyed this ...but then I'm sure you knew that already. I do have a question for you though... with all the psychology stuff you add to your stories, is psyc a hobby for you? I enjoyed my classes in college but I wouldn't have thought to put it in a story. I've been meaning to ask this for awhile but kept forgetting. :)
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
As always another amazing story:)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
Ok I love your stories. Except that it seems like the more you write the less they seem to have about Jj and Emily with just each other. Someone with the team is always in their business and I get it they're a family and all but can they never have moments without them. And nothing is private. Just wish there was more Jj/Emily time without the team. Love your writing and stories though. You're doing great!
LoveAndMadness chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
Loved the ending. Much needed happy moments. I'm almost positive the next story will be cliffhanger filled...
srhittson chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
love the story can't wait for the next one please post it soon. I love the ending to this story. It was so sweet
flaminflapjack chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
Henry and Rocky are too cute! You had me a bit worried with that last couple lol. I also want some Batman and Spiderman pants now :)
chawkchic chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
Sad to deal with the loss of a bright light being snuffed out for deranged pleasure. Adore that the family time is there to refresh Emily and JJ after the tough times. Great writing!