Reviews for Puppy love
wisetristan chapter 20 . 6/21
I really enjoy this story. Keep up the good work I look forward to reading the next chapter.
So far I really like your story. I only read a few stories with Naruto "adopted" by the Inuzuka and I can tell its a very interesting idea. They just seem so much like Naruto (from what I know about Kiba) that it just fits. And im curious about your oc. He seems like he might be entertaining.
Aluriea chapter 20 . 5/5
WHOOOOOOO GOOOO LEEEE! hehe love the story so far keep up the awsome job
Bigun03 chapter 20 . 5/5
I'm happy that you are getting Married but I am also saddened to hear that one of your family members is on their death bed. As for the chapter it was a great chapter.
Shigure Toshiro chapter 20 . 5/3
Good chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
outcastmike chapter 20 . 5/3
It's great to see this updated great work hope to see more soon. Congrats on getting engaged, sorry to hear about your family member, I wish for the best
narmulti chapter 19 . 3/30
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
docfrodo2 chapter 19 . 1/17
Good chapter
docfrodo2 chapter 3 . 1/16
Liked the chapter
Toastedist chapter 4 . 1/12
Umm i don't get it how are Naruto and Sakura suddenly friends, i mean she even listed Naruto as one of the things she disliked so ... no she and Naruto aren't friends. Sorry this chapter just came off a little contrived with Sakura suddenly being a suddenly helpful friend to council Naruto on his love woes.
Chaosweaver13 chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
great job on this story please update soon i'm dying from anticipation
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Idiots are going to be idiots man, don't take it to personally. *nods* Though I have to admit I liked all the explaining that happened in this chapter and cannot wait to see what else you have coming down the road. If anything else, it should make it quite interesting.

Another thing that I'm curious about is what will happen with Sakura. I have a feeling you won't make it a threesome anytime soon, but I hope she doesn't go over to the dark side and become some sort of yandere type character...or paired with Sasuke. Yeah...but whatever happens will happen, ne?

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
Shigure Toshiro chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
Good story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
Rebmul chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
bravo cant wait for more
outcastmike chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
It's great to hear that everything is ok. I can understand about being busy. Looking forward to see the next update