Reviews for Puppy love
Shadow the Dark Arcanine chapter 23 . 4/11
wow I wish that some of the other naruto Hana fanfic stories are as good as this one. keep it up.
Zanzar chapter 23 . 3/26
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
Wow so many miss understanding
Jonnyb1998 chapter 23 . 1/9
I need more of this fanfic in my life please more please. I've read all 23 chapters in less then a month I NEED more and I hope you and your wife live a happy and healthy life ️
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
So a slight miscommunication and a case of 'wrong place at the wrong time' leads to months of angst between Naruto and Hana...

SMH. They live together. They probably see each other every day. You're trying to tell me that something as simple as a "How is Sakura doing?" "So you like Neji?" or any of the other thousand different questions that could solve this problem haven't come up in the time?

This feels forced and unnecessary.
creator incarnate chapter 22 . 10/25/2016
So far I'd say this is a more than decent story for what appears to be a first attempt at a longer story. (altough I have no idea if that means anything for you coming from someone who hasn't written a single story himself ;-) )
The only thing I really dislike about it is the "self-insertion" of the Gary Stu character that is somehow related to everyone, knows all the right techniques when it's convinient and solves all of the world's problems.
(Although I obviously didn't dislike it enough to stop reading.)
draco7347 chapter 23 . 7/22/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Shortie87 chapter 22 . 6/27/2016
Very interesting! Love the fact that Naruto was able to propose before he left. Will he learn Hirashin (sp?) and way more sealing and will he learn summoning (possibly the foxes?) if he hasn't already?
Renu chapter 22 . 6/17/2016
OMG duuuddde this is the climax or one of the climax I feel it in my bones. Holy crap you have to update this. We need to know what happens after five years pllllleeeeeaaassse. Like will Hana and naruto be married straight away ? Will they have kids? What about Tsunade and jiraiya? Will jiraiya still die?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Love the story so far
proton104 chapter 22 . 4/26/2016
Are you going to update soon?
arinasution5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
H
Buckshotredemption chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
bout time someone put tsunade and jiraiya together
xNaruHina chapter 16 . 3/4/2016
Wait Naruto was never told that Darious was actual family? That seems kind of messed up. I'm sure they could have simply asked him not to tell anyone if they didn't want it to get out and he would've kept the secret.
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 3/4/2016
Eh I don't really have much of an issue with this chapter or th invasion or the than the fact that Darious seems to be a self insert as well as being Tobiramas grandson. that and the fact that he didn't seem to train Naruto very well. other then that its a good chapter