Reviews for Puppy love
Good chapter
docfrodo2 chapter 3 . 1/16
Liked the chapter
Toastedist chapter 4 . 1/12
Umm i don't get it how are Naruto and Sakura suddenly friends, i mean she even listed Naruto as one of the things she disliked so ... no she and Naruto aren't friends. Sorry this chapter just came off a little contrived with Sakura suddenly being a suddenly helpful friend to council Naruto on his love woes.
Chaosweaver13 chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
great job on this story please update soon i'm dying from anticipation
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Idiots are going to be idiots man, don't take it to personally. *nods* Though I have to admit I liked all the explaining that happened in this chapter and cannot wait to see what else you have coming down the road. If anything else, it should make it quite interesting.

Another thing that I'm curious about is what will happen with Sakura. I have a feeling you won't make it a threesome anytime soon, but I hope she doesn't go over to the dark side and become some sort of yandere type character...or paired with Sasuke. Yeah...but whatever happens will happen, ne?

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
Shigure.Toshiro chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
Good story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
Rebmul chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
bravo cant wait for more
outcastmike chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
It's great to hear that everything is ok. I can understand about being busy. Looking forward to see the next update
dragoonfan5 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
read 2 chapters been kinda nice so far
okhuj chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
good story so far
Kyle37 chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
Pretty great story so far keep up the good work
Googlemo chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
the whole fcking point of pairings like narutoxhana or NarutoxAnko, is to make it with OLDER GIRLS! Hana is 5 years older, its interesting because of age differense, if author want to write this pairing he have to stick with it, you can make Anko a bit younger(she was 24, when Naruto was 12), but the whole point of such unorthodox romance is older women!
Cody081 chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
I love this story. Please update this amazing story soon
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
this fanfiction is good i just have one thing that bugs me, sorry for this flame please reading for i also have a request, and it is that you made the love confession into a damn flashback with a full chapter between were you had the clifhanger to were you put it. and my request is at least an omake or flashback of naruto,hana or both beating up ino for her gossiping because i do not see her getting off scot free for that one
DLTA811 chapter 18 . 9/28/2014