Reviews for Puppy love
lemonlover95 chapter 22 . 1/14
This is so sweet and cute.
troutman30 chapter 22 . 12/31/2015
Don't let this be the standard Jiraiya trains Naruto in everything but how to fight someone who has a Sharingan, and what happened to training him to use Kyuubi's chakra? Oh yeah, Naruto almost kills him!
For what little he learns of use from Jiraiya he would have been better off training with Gai!
That's right Gai who saved Asuma, Kurenai and Kakashi's bacon when Itatchi showed up in Konoha. Everyone forgets Gai trained himself to fight against Sharingan.
The fact that when Naruto comes back he and Sakura need to fall back to telling Kakashi the ending to Jiraiya's latest book instead of combating Kakashi's Sharingan says it all.
Everyone knows that Itatchi and Kisame have been tasked with catching Naruto, no one knows about Pein or who the other members of the Akatsuki are yet. Lets not forget Sasuke, Naruto's going to have to fight him sometime!
Until Jiraiya's death he was always used more for comic relief, his fight with Orochimaru, he's drugged, Itachi burns through his toad stomach like it's nothing!
Who would have thought this would turn into a rant against Jiraiya?
SilverWolf5172 chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
I found this story only a couple days ago and this has quickly became one of my absolute favorite stories! I love the pairing, the set up, everything. I find it well written, good story, and overall really amazing! Keep up the good work and I hope you manage to sort out your issues in a quick manner _
NaruHinaOTP chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Aye man, OC being paired with a canon character, I hate, especially if that one person is one who I ship with naruto.
Sokat chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
And yet another cannon rewrite *sigh* as if there wasn't enough of them, I liked the idea of an Inuzuka Naruto but he doesn't even have a ninken. What's the point of him living with the Inuzuka if he doesn't get a cool ninken? I just can't crawl through reading the Wave arc and Invasion arc for the 1000th time. Good luck and I hope you get a ton of readers but sadly I won't be one.
Kyle37 chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
Great to get an update of this one, looking forward to seeing Naruto get some actual training on his trip for once. Keep it up.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
Another great chapter that you have here Frostie. See you whenever you get your real life out of the crazy.
Zeus501 chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
i still dont like the fact that darius, is an uber fix it all person, but i will suffer thru it, till the end i guess
Buckshotredemption chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
loved it you made me laugh alot in this chapter
Zeus501 chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
ok, so far, the self insert isnt making top much of an appearance...so thats good, wish there wasnt a self inset to begin with, but its ur story, and its pretty good so far
keep it up
Zeus501 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
not sure wht i think about the self insert oc...in my experience, they are not really a good idea, since alot of authors make them the "fix it all, uber powerful" guys that become the center of the story. but i am willing to give this story a chance
gundamexia34 chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
Wut about the rest of the wave arc?
The Fakhouri Legacy chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
Amazing work! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
King of Bahamut chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
can't wait for next update
dark wolf of death chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
Awwww! So cute! I can't wait to read more! I love it!