Reviews for Kishi to Hime
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Farewell. May you live a long happy life.
JustCallMeCal chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
OMG YOU FINALLY UPDATED! /;v;/ You may not be interested in your story very much any more but you don't let that get in the way! It's still just as great as when I first found this! Hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
YOU MUST UPDATE! I love this story soooooooooooooooooo much! Hurry and update, I can't live without the next part! Don't be cruel and let me die! Please hurry! :'( XD
JustCallMeCal chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
TAT Ma damn feels man. Ma damn feels. It was going so well and then Dedede had to come along and screw it up! Thanks a lot for nothing you sn of b***h of a king!
Great story! Please update soon!
Celindia chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
This chapter makes me cry :C ... but its a nice story pls continue! :)
TechnoDee chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Gosh

So emotionaaaaaaaal

Dedede you're a jerk leave
EvilAmbitiousPotato chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
the...the feels Q-Q
EvilAmbitiousPotato chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
AHH MAH GAD! I'M DAIING DAMN GURL YOU write some BFDSHGDJDSABJH stuff I'm dying and squealing at the same time. God damn it you made me full on freaking fangirl this _
Oh and btw, would you mind checking out MY meta knight fanfiction? I can promise you that I am NOT usually this way, but in fact have a pretty good story and plot. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I beg uv you please -
Victoria chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
hey Tatum I LOVVE your writing write the other chapters now like now now
TechnoDee chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Okay, so I'm glad you updated and all, but...

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?

WHY? WHY?! WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?!

The writing wasn't bad, not bad at all, but you just clumped all the words together.

There are too many words clumped together. What happened to your paragraphing? They're all lumped together!

Okay, time for TechnoDee's Horrible Lecture of Lectures.

You have to, have have have have have have have to, paragraph it. When I see a lot of words lumped together, I get a headache. I mean seriously. I AM SERIOUS. You HAVE to paragraph it. I just skipped through the chapter and I probably missed out half of the things. I don't mean to be offensive, but really!

*sigh* So I'm not going to say anything about this chapter until I manage to read everything word by word.

I didn't meant to be offensive, or meant to flame, but I really can't stand it.
Temp chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Your writing style gets better and better. Very proud of you. The romance in here surprises me! Way to branch out girlie! And September 25th huh? A special day indeed...:]
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
No i actrally love it there isnt anouf romance type of stories that involve mety even thou i actrally dont like romance this is an exception it actrally is an amazing story
TechnoDee chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Oh my God. Did I just read what I just read? *scrolls up and down*

For one, your writing is just pure awesomeness. For two, your drawing is also pure awesomeness. *stuffs hands on face and cries in a corner about how unaccomplished I am*

*cannot imagine a gijinka Dedede e_e* Who would marry Dedede, anyway?!

So, great story all in all. Update soon!
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Not bad not bad. I like. It's a great story. Original and I like it. Keep writing. I encourage all of your writing 100%
l、