Reviews for Perry Mason TCOT Defiant Della
Gail chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I just read a few other people/stories and came back here. I'm trying to make yours last. Are you busy writing away, "young lady?" You have explained one of my favorite (but most confusing) scenes of all TV movies/series. I love anything that focuses on Della/Miss Hale. You have done a great job explaining this away. These are real, whole people and they really are Perry and Della. Glad you married off that poor secretary. This is both lovely AND hysterical: "So, my one and only love, you're an Old Man?" Della asked her voice deepened by lust, moist lips panting, a trickle of sweat between her breasts like nectar from a flower. "I'd like to know many men of any age can…enjoy themselves…that many times and remain...relevant?" OMG that love scene.
startwriting chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Perry laughed at her tone, "Remember that time…"
"I thought she came back because she was chasing you. Imagine my surprise! You're never going to let me live that down are you?"
"No plans to and I think of it rather fondly…now and then. You know how men just love…"
"Perry Mason!"

Haha again ...
T'Lu chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
"Della's voice dropped so low it rolled under the bed." I love it! Nice story. I always did wonder if they really slept in separate rooms or just got the extra room for appearances. Thanks.
startwriting chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
'the sound of their kisses, as unique as snowflakes' Sigh again ...
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
coachsone chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Love the story. Thanks for sharing.
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I enjoyed your story as I always do, but it was sort of anti-climactic at the end. I was disappointed that I didn't get to see more of their 'home' life or see them get married. I was a bit confused at the end as to whether it was their 'wedding' or really was someone else getting married. I liked that they went back to LA. That is where I have set my story, "The Best of Me." I never liked Denver, too freaking cold, but beautiful. Do you think you'll as an epilogue?
StartWriting chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Girl ... I had one in the drawer about the untruthfulness of darling Della. But I'll leave it there. I like this explanation better. Thanks for a Monday treat!
tengland2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Loved the cookies and tea he had waiting for her upon arrival. Getting covered with her clothes when he barged in. Loved the concerns over their lives, his medical problems. Della's been hanging around Perry to long, she knows all the right questions, right comments to get most of the answeres she needs. No always easy. After 41 years and everyone knows about them you would think they'd just save the money and get one suite. Nicely done. Enjoyed the read.