Reviews for Obi-Wan and Ventress
supernova01 chapter 1 . 1/3
I like this rewrite of a new hope (aka star wars)
LoveForeverNow chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Storm troopers precise? . . . Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha!
twilightnite13 chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Obi-Wan will be ok will he?
EroSlackerMicha chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
the pairing has given me food for thought. keep up the good work and more please.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Finished the story please.

I want to find out what will happen to Obi-wan and Ventress.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Please update this story!
Regin chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
ruairi mcdonagh chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I really liked it but where is the next chapter
someone chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Omg awesome story please update it!
thepretenderakajarod chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Hello, I really enjoyed your story and I waiting for the next chapter
smacker401 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Great job so far! Keep it up. I would love to see this story completed, along with your, "Rebellion Heroes," story.
Manuel chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
A very good story, imagine the kennobi couple reation to the leia-solo bieckering, it will be as if they're seen themselves justa a "couple" of years ago, or worst a girl-to-girl talk between Leia and Ventress, it will be funny. Just don't kill the poor beard father on the sequence, let the bay grow-up and the young mother do it, as him, her or them (boy, girl or childeren) grows up, imagine children running on the rebelion bases, or anyone can talk ventress to let the children go (courageous corpse)
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Kentress fics tend to be well-written. This one is no exception. I like your interpretation of them.
Brightknight chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Very close to canon, spiced up with ventress, I enjoyed that immensely. If there is two persons meant for each other, it's those two. I loved it. Keep going