Reviews for Like Drowning on Air
Aaronna chapter 5 . 8/5
Whoa... Just, Whoa!
christinemarie13 chapter 5 . 2/20
This was so good! Suspense, mystery, romance, and friendship all in one. Loved this!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
I hope Uther drowns where he stands like the cat-dirt he is.
kasey chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
LOVE IT! Bloody great. Plz do a sequel where Uther just goes after Merlin. Maybe a bit of torture, the buried alive when he is done, dnt mind deathfics either :)
2kittykats1home chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
This is a good story. I love how you tie the line 'drowning on air' into the story and how it is mentioned both at the start and end of the story. Well done!
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
That is a really creepy, slightly depressing, incredibly story. You have talent.
bubzchoc chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
excellent
grayember13 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
This was a really good story and was written well! Sad its done but loved every word!
sarajm chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Wow, great kinda creepy ending! I'm a bit sad this story is done, but will be waiting eagerly for your next.
CoolBeans100 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
great story :) thought it funny you mentioning Adventure Island in Essex because I live about half an hour away from there :)
bubzchoc chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
cant wait for more
grayember13 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
PLEASE don't kill Merlin! I BEG you!
gorgeousangel chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Oh Merlin b e okay please. I hope Uther is dead or badly injured
gorgeousangel chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
He actually kept souvenirs, the pscho! Glad Arthur is sharp. He needs to get to Merls before it is too late
CeciACelosia chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I can't log in right now, but JEEZ, you can't just leave this fic here! I want to know what happens to Merlin more than anything :D this is really great, you're doing a fab job and I can't wait for an update :) just a thought though - how come Gwen is talking to Uther AFTER he gagged her? Unless I missed him taking it off, which is likely XD ANYWAY, great job :)