Reviews for Like Drowning on Air
Larien Elanesse chapter 5 . 1/27
I would also love to read more of this 'verse. Namely, the early days, Merlin's story before this one takes place, all the dark things that happened before and in the early days of Arthur. Mostly because it seems like the perfect opportunity for some more hurt/comfort and brOTP with a healthy dose of angst :) You've got to stop making these really interesting AUs and just leaving us hanging! :P They've all got so much potential for more awesome stories! :)

Aaronna chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Whoa... Just, Whoa!
christinemarie13 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
This was so good! Suspense, mystery, romance, and friendship all in one. Loved this!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
I hope Uther drowns where he stands like the cat-dirt he is.
kasey chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
LOVE IT! Bloody great. Plz do a sequel where Uther just goes after Merlin. Maybe a bit of torture, the buried alive when he is done, dnt mind deathfics either :)
2kittykats1home chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
This is a good story. I love how you tie the line 'drowning on air' into the story and how it is mentioned both at the start and end of the story. Well done!
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
That is a really creepy, slightly depressing, incredibly story. You have talent.
bubzchoc chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
grayember13 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
This was a really good story and was written well! Sad its done but loved every word!
sarajm chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Wow, great kinda creepy ending! I'm a bit sad this story is done, but will be waiting eagerly for your next.
CoolBeans100 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
great story :) thought it funny you mentioning Adventure Island in Essex because I live about half an hour away from there :)
bubzchoc chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
cant wait for more
grayember13 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
PLEASE don't kill Merlin! I BEG you!
gorgeousangel chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Oh Merlin b e okay please. I hope Uther is dead or badly injured
gorgeousangel chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
He actually kept souvenirs, the pscho! Glad Arthur is sharp. He needs to get to Merls before it is too late