Reviews for There's a Story in Every Corner of This Place
keep-swinging chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Five years of writing this worked out perfectly. This was great and so in-character to fit these two that I just had to finish reading this in one sitting cause I didn't want to wait anymore haha.
Great, great job! :)
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I love it... I love it so much... the angst, the romance, the fluff, everything... it's so wonderful
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
That was beautiful and fits in perfectly with the comics and tv show! :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
i liked this a lot, even if my heart ached in some places. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Awwwwwwww I love it
Brizzy chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
epilogue?
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Beautifully cute
MentalParrot chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I personally believe that you are the single writer in the Young Justice Dick/Babs fandom that can really get their characters so accurately. I love, love, love every single one of your Dick/Babs stories and though I can disagree with some of the ideas you've placed in your stories, it's just personal pet peeves really. You don't write Dick and Barbara. You write the Young Justice version of Dick and Barbara, which I completely respect you for because it seems the majority of the people who write for them haven't read the comics. Your prose and style is flows throughout. Although I have to note that there are times where you overuse a certain syntax. You seem to like short sentences and phrases, especially in between dialogue. I adore it, but sometimes it leaves me wanting more detail in what they were thinking. You're a great writer, and I hope to see more stories from you.
princesassflour chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Your characters were SO accurate I am still reeling from the accuracy... You rock.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I have copied this story onto microsoft word and saved it on a file of Dick and Babs stories so I can now read it whenever I want! This is by far the best Dick and Babs story ever. you MUST write more. *awkward silence.* Uh... please?
BabsDickForever chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I loved it! Totally high school, over protective father, best friends...add in superheroes, and you have young justice! Fantastic quality of writing, brilliant idea for a story.
unknown chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
this was awesome. it's sweet, but not sappy, intimate, but not graphic, and it stays so true to who the actual characters are. please, please write more on dick&babs!
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
loved it!
good job!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh my god, I absolutely adored this. So so so so much. I love his terms of conditions in the end, and their "it's complicated" facebook statuses. Clearly you've spent a great deal writing and editing this-it was flawless. Great job! :)
SkyMyst chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
You did a fabulous job with the "not ready yet" canon from the YJ comic! Admittedly, I don't see how two people who love each other so much don't just get together from Day One, but guess DC wanted to make it more 'interesting' this way ... So happy that you had them together at the end - as they should be!

I hope you do more DickxBabs stories! PLEASE! I am so upset that they are ending the awesome YJ cartoon. Hopefully, creative authors like you can keep it alive in fanfic - preferably DickxBabs centric, of course! :-)