Reviews for Who's the Father?
NayruSol42 chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
It simply breaks my heart to see Laurent like that
Buuuut, the whole fanfic is amazing, right now I have to cry for a few minutes and I'll continue with the rest
seriously, since I started reading it I hadn't stopped till now (waahh, poor Laurent )
Definetely favourites! I loved how you developed the relationships, and the whole story itself is one of the best I've read, good job! :D
hoshiimono chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
AHHHH the story is finally complete! I thoroughly enjoyed it :) I think...it's pretty hilarious how Cherche hopes for Robin and Gerome to uhhhh, do the mattress mambo the first night LOL (especially considering she's the mother - why would she want to know? lol) There needs to be more Gerome x Robin fics in the world. Because of your story I'm a huge, huge fan of the couple (and disappointed I used all my save slots in Awakening, so I can't marry him yet!). I'm looking forward to your sequel, because I definitely need one.

So, my total thought on the story: I actually can't remember all that much, since the chapters were put up in long intervals (sorry). I really like how you characterized Gerome, but I did think Robin was a bit off-putting in her personality. The romance could have used a bit more development, but I do like Gerome's first impression of Robin. Actually, I basically forgot of Laurent's existence in this last chapter lolol because I was totally focused on Gerome. I was also wondering about their age difference, since Chrom is older than Gerome (and I assumed Robin and Chrom are about the same age).

Overall though, I do like this story quite a lot. It kept me interested in the beginning definitely. The humor was pretty well written. Some of the scenes were a bit over dramatic, but there wasn't a lot of filler, so I really appreciate that. Thank you so much for writing this story, though, and I look forward to the next installment!

Just a note: you say "marring," but it's actually spelled "marrying" (but I guess you're going through grammar check later so I will leave out the rest)
AquaticSilver chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
...*screams*... eep! Aww the big day! XD

Oh? Now, im curious on what was your original plan for the ending. This one looks good to me, i'm good :D
Barleyguy chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Interesting question what did the original ending you had planned? I enjoyed it quite a bit, I liked the angst at the middleish part of the fanfiction, where Robin struggles with her feelings with both Laurant, and Gerome, I have to admit I'm kinda sad it's over, I find the ending was somewhat premature in all seriousness, and I feel bad for Gerome, he didn't get any in the end even in his wedding night, and finally I feel that robin, and gerome's relationship didn't start for a while, and now that it finally happened the fanfiction is over which is why I said the end seems premature, I'm happy to hear that your going to continue it though, overall I enjoyed it and look forward to eventually reading more. As I always say at the end of reviews. Keep updating eh.
NightLuck chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Ohhh ok, that was a good ending. The wendding was very nice and I laughed at the preparations to it and at Gerome's shyness.

It was a good ride, and I will be looking foward to the sequel!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
That was actually pretty good! There was a small typo which made me smile... I didn't realise that people did wedding before weddings! ;) Anyways, I loved this fic,and I cannot wait for the sequel
Michelle chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
Wow...
I haven't read this for so long, but I liked it.
Very cute and sweet
Well till next time!
*smiles*
Flik98 chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
Lol I love this story! Cant wait until the final Chapter.
Duinhiril Telcontar chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Love this story! I love stories that make you think who the heck Morgan's dad is. :))
For the contest, I'll have to go with Virion? For Gaius's kid I'll go with Morgan! :)) sorry, wild yet hypothetical guesses here.
Nix kai Nemesis chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
Hi!
I need to say this: Love the Gerome x Robin!
and I really, really love these stories
[Well ... first I have to say I'm not an English speaker, my language is Spanish, sorry for my spelling!]
I love how are you developing the story, I really adore Gerome (* - *)/ I think it's the sweetest person out there, so please continue the fic! I'll be waiting then! w Bye!
PD: I think Gerome father is ... Lon'qu (I love Lon'qu *-* jojojo) and Gaius son... is... Uhmm... Ehmmm D:, well... ┬┐Noire? Oh god w I don't know
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
Adorable. So many adorables I'm drowning and fighting to say mushy 'awws'

Your writing is great though, I hope that you continue ;)
AquaticSilver4 chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
WAIT! Delete my latest comment...
I would say Gerome's father is Lon'qu
Gauis's child would be Noire

Yeah...im desperate for the one-shot XD

BTW, this AquaticSilver
AquaticSilver chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
Whoooo! Alright! Last chapter, seriously? Aiyah...better re-read the whole thing again then :D
Gerome's dad in your play-through would be...Stahl? Darn, i don't know, i havent the chance to read and think of the hints you told me. Im basing this on our PMs. Not sure, but i think you married Gauis with Tharja, so Noire? :D oh gosh, oh please let it be Noire! Am i cheating? i think so XD haha lol But then again, you fave Gauis x Maribel too :)

And dang, looking through our old PMs i just realized we did talked about our likes for both HM and RF XD (ehh, getting out of topic here...)

Dang, ONE GUESS per person only?! NUUUUUUUUUUUU! DX i know its fair...but noooo *sniff* guess gotta get ready for 'bye-bye one-shot' :'(
Writingnerd291 chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
I'm going to guess Lisa and Libra because Owain has blonde hair. You've already mentioned Simian and Chrom and Tharja and Ricken...
Raenlok chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
I have just read the whole thing through and I have to say this is one of the best fire emblem stories i've read. Great job! And Ill have a go at the contest, why not? I would say Gerome's father...Stahl cause that's who I paired up Cherche with in my playthrough. Morgans dad? Gaius.