Reviews for Who's the Father?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
I love the way the characters have gradually changed, it could be because I got to read this in a continuos flow, but, I simply must commend the way you developed the world and the characters in it.

On a different note you have made multiple grammatical errors, although you still manage to get the point across and make more sense than over 20 other fan fictions, it would do to have someone proof read your work

Lastly, omigosh, omigosh, omigosh
This is so much fun to read!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
It's like reading a strange backwards form of Maury
"You are NOT the father!"
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
This had my heart pumping it was so... Agh... I don't know
Amazing
Superb
Awesome
Heart wrenching
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Guest chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
Ok...so I usually leave and come back after a while to see if there are any good stories...and gawd damn this was a really awesome story...tbh it's the best I have read to date...ik you published it a long time ago but this was amazing
NayruSol42 chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
It simply breaks my heart to see Laurent like that
Buuuut, the whole fanfic is amazing, right now I have to cry for a few minutes and I'll continue with the rest
seriously, since I started reading it I hadn't stopped till now (waahh, poor Laurent )
Definetely favourites! I loved how you developed the relationships, and the whole story itself is one of the best I've read, good job! :D
hoshiimono chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
AHHHH the story is finally complete! I thoroughly enjoyed it :) I think...it's pretty hilarious how Cherche hopes for Robin and Gerome to uhhhh, do the mattress mambo the first night LOL (especially considering she's the mother - why would she want to know? lol) There needs to be more Gerome x Robin fics in the world. Because of your story I'm a huge, huge fan of the couple (and disappointed I used all my save slots in Awakening, so I can't marry him yet!). I'm looking forward to your sequel, because I definitely need one.

So, my total thought on the story: I actually can't remember all that much, since the chapters were put up in long intervals (sorry). I really like how you characterized Gerome, but I did think Robin was a bit off-putting in her personality. The romance could have used a bit more development, but I do like Gerome's first impression of Robin. Actually, I basically forgot of Laurent's existence in this last chapter lolol because I was totally focused on Gerome. I was also wondering about their age difference, since Chrom is older than Gerome (and I assumed Robin and Chrom are about the same age).

Overall though, I do like this story quite a lot. It kept me interested in the beginning definitely. The humor was pretty well written. Some of the scenes were a bit over dramatic, but there wasn't a lot of filler, so I really appreciate that. Thank you so much for writing this story, though, and I look forward to the next installment!

Just a note: you say "marring," but it's actually spelled "marrying" (but I guess you're going through grammar check later so I will leave out the rest)
AquaticSilver chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
...*screams*... eep! Aww the big day! XD

Oh? Now, im curious on what was your original plan for the ending. This one looks good to me, i'm good :D
Barleyguy chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Interesting question what did the original ending you had planned? I enjoyed it quite a bit, I liked the angst at the middleish part of the fanfiction, where Robin struggles with her feelings with both Laurant, and Gerome, I have to admit I'm kinda sad it's over, I find the ending was somewhat premature in all seriousness, and I feel bad for Gerome, he didn't get any in the end even in his wedding night, and finally I feel that robin, and gerome's relationship didn't start for a while, and now that it finally happened the fanfiction is over which is why I said the end seems premature, I'm happy to hear that your going to continue it though, overall I enjoyed it and look forward to eventually reading more. As I always say at the end of reviews. Keep updating eh.
nightluck chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Ohhh ok, that was a good ending. The wendding was very nice and I laughed at the preparations to it and at Gerome's shyness.

It was a good ride, and I will be looking foward to the sequel!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
That was actually pretty good! There was a small typo which made me smile... I didn't realise that people did wedding before weddings! ;) Anyways, I loved this fic,and I cannot wait for the sequel
Michelle chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
Wow...
I haven't read this for so long, but I liked it.
Very cute and sweet
Well till next time!
*smiles*
Flik98 chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
Lol I love this story! Cant wait until the final Chapter.
Duinhiril Telcontar chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Love this story! I love stories that make you think who the heck Morgan's dad is. :))
For the contest, I'll have to go with Virion? For Gaius's kid I'll go with Morgan! :)) sorry, wild yet hypothetical guesses here.
Nix kai Nemesis chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
Hi!
I need to say this: Love the Gerome x Robin!
and I really, really love these stories
[Well ... first I have to say I'm not an English speaker, my language is Spanish, sorry for my spelling!]
I love how are you developing the story, I really adore Gerome (* - *)/ I think it's the sweetest person out there, so please continue the fic! I'll be waiting then! w Bye!
PD: I think Gerome father is ... Lon'qu (I love Lon'qu *-* jojojo) and Gaius son... is... Uhmm... Ehmmm D:, well... ┬┐Noire? Oh god w I don't know
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
Adorable. So many adorables I'm drowning and fighting to say mushy 'awws'

Your writing is great though, I hope that you continue ;)