Reviews for Last Second Savior
Jayne Serenity chapter 10 . 6/25
Really love all of your stories, they are all well written and flow extremely well along with having great word counts. Can't wait for the next chapter.
kivey chapter 10 . 6/25
how is it that both of you manage to make me reread the stories five times or more, and then revisit them to reread them another five times each week, no matter how many times i read it, the story still drags me in and makes me excited to see whats next and the characters in the writing are amazing. keep up the good work and hope you guys see this one soon enough to go hey lets work on it.
Ardens Lumen chapter 2 . 6/15
Unfortunately, Harry is so overpowered and Marty sue that it's just boring to read(( sorry.
Random chapter 10 . 6/11
If the next few chapters are mostly done but just need to be perfected does that mean that something similar is going on with runemaster? If so how long do you think it will be for the next runemaster chapter to be ready?
mumphie chapter 10 . 6/5
I enjoyed your story. I realize that you have a REAL life and that you write and co-write other stories. Please consider coming back to this one. I really would like to see where you will direct the characters!
GoodScottish chapter 10 . 5/24
Great story one of the best Harry Potter star wars cross overs. I hope you return to it one day and continue this amazing plot line.
Secundum chapter 10 . 5/23
Just read this in one sitting.
Liking it so far, and I really hope that it hasn't died.
anonimo 003 chapter 10 . 5/20
actualizaciones para cuando?
Kalinsub chapter 7 . 5/19
Why is he obligated to share everything with everyone? And on that note, why are they so eager to teach him what they otherwise would kidnap people as babies for so they would have no loyalties to the Jedi order? He feels bad for not throwing around knowledge that could lead to the destruction of planets (just put a giant bomb into a tiny ship) and then apologizes for it.
Also, he never actually figured out if they were the bad guys or not. He just took Aayla's word for it and kept blushing at her tits like a 12 year old instead of someone who had spent decades fighting wars. Going by the logic of what happened here, he could have stumbled on them about to kill Vader, and he would have just killed them all and taken Vader to safety to heal and show off magic to. At the very least, he should have drugged Aayla with veritisium and question her first.
Other than that, the fic is pretty nice.
Dr1zzy chapter 10 . 5/15
Great story. Plz update don't cancel
Dr1zzy chapter 8 . 5/15
Good one
Dr1zzy chapter 6 . 5/14
Dr1zzy chapter 5 . 5/14
Another good one
Dr1zzy chapter 4 . 5/14
Great ch4 ur a good writer
Tribernator chapter 3 . 5/5
Random thought from early on in the chapter. He was very paranoid about getting locked in his truck yeah? He should have gotten vanishing cabinets. Place one at a fidelious protected safehouse, put the other inside his trunk apartment. Boom, instant back door and safe escape should the worst happen. Yeah it wouldnt be a help NOW, but it would have been a good idea for when he first made the trunk.
2,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »