Reviews for Last Second Savior
Joeya12 chapter 9 . 8/26
I really hope you continue t his story. Awesome job, please keep up the good work. Ya it took a bit to build up but you were developing the characters. I look forward to the next update.
Thanks,
-Joe
Lovegood Loves Good chapter 9 . 8/26
Love this story, is it dead?
ironhair chapter 9 . 8/16
Hope u post more.
ironhair chapter 2 . 8/16
Yay, save the other guy!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 9 . 8/15
What...oh come on! Things just can't leave off here! Harry's only just lain the verbal smackdown on Yoda! And Breha's got her matchmaking groove going too!

;)

An amazing bit of writing you've lain down so far, plums! The GFFA has been drastically changed via Harry's actions but not completely...Palpatine is way too shrewd to go down to one figure's interference, though I imagine he's seething at his plans going down the 'fresher drain. Though I'm curious about the status of Anakin/Vader, Obi-Wan, the twins and Padme...enough of the climax of Revenge of the Sith still happened the same way here to make things interesting. Especially relating to getting the control codes for the Separatist droid armies to give the Empire a run for its money!
ironhair chapter 1 . 8/15
Reading
s-david-m chapter 9 . 7/29
Hope you update soon! I'm curious to see what mixed magical-jedi training will be like. I think it's odd that you've given Harry and not the Jedi these powerful sensing abilities when it hasn't been an ability seen in any HP books, but it has been a part of the SW universe. That would have been a way to balance HP and SW, because right now Harry is way too overpowered compared to the Jedi.
Just found this and I love it, hope it's continued
s-david-m chapter 5 . 7/27
This is a fun story, but a bit unbalanced in that Harry is too powerful, too wise, too knowledgeable, and magic is too overpowered compared to the force. Harry had not demonstrated any precognition or force intuition before, and yet you have him start using this ability like it shouldn't take guidance to learn and years to master, just because he stepped into the SW universe.

And Aayla is way too flirty and open given her upbringing. Perhaps that's who she is from SW canon and I'm mistaken, but if so, you should cite an example story to highlight how she's always been the odd Jedi out.

In any case, these aren't unsalvageable faults, and your story is fun enough to warrant some suspension of disbelief.
blasrt85 chapter 9 . 7/26
Please don't stop half way! I find myself enjoying this story way more than i do most others. It has alot of potential, i look forward to the next chapter ;D
KingHoborg chapter 9 . 7/24
OK here we go...

1) I have sincere hopes that you pull more of this out of your magnificent ass. It's been a pleasure reading it.
2) Great pacing and stuff for a realistic relationship. Props there.
3) You have my condolences concerning that monstrosity that is Yoda's grammar. *Shudder*

That's all, I think. Now to check your other writings!
Dukeof Slytherin chapter 9 . 7/20
Every time I read this story I feel like yelling when I finish chapter nine and remember the last time you updated ughhhh please keep writing and posting I wanna read moreee
meja9201 chapter 9 . 7/13
Hi There Plums!
Found your work through "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" which is REALLY a fantastic story. It's interesting to read your exclusive work here and try and guess what parts of ISHFWILF (holy acronym!) are yours and which are Kathryn518s. Both really good stories.

From the tone of your authors notes it sounds like some have complained about things not moving very quickly. Well here's a vote to keep the pace just as you have. I like all the background details and information on the characters, and I appreciate a slow (i.e. realistic) relationship build up... so don't change a thing.

Sounds like you're going to continue working with Kathryn for now, but if I could cast a vote that this story get some of your attention I would. It's really quite good, the applications of magic on the technology is fascinating! Really though, either story is a win for me, I love them both:-)

Take very good care!
PR2 chapter 1 . 7/13
I recently reread this story & just wanted to praise it again, it is far and away the best SW/HP x-over around. I also like "I still haven't found what I'm looking for". both the similarities & differences ti this story. Any news on an update for this story, as that is the most frustrating aspect. Having said that I will say good is better than fast, I just hope it isn't abandoned.
The Dark Dragen chapter 9 . 7/12
Great work, but have you abandoned the story, or is it on hold? Please let me know, so that I can know what to suspect.
1,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »