Reviews for Last Second Savior
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 13h
I very much want to see Harry and his allies have control of the droid army. I also can't wait to see him use that gigantic Mass Driver gun. Could that thing do enough damage to destroy the Death Star on its own or would he need to line up a perfect shot down the thermal exhaust port?

An interesting story, though I think Harry should eventually give each of his lady friends a bad ass trench coat as a gift.
Tanker0923 chapter 10 . 10/16
...Now if you'll just update this and your other stories...PLEASE!
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 9 . 10/11
need to update this story its to good to stay dead
Fire Tempest chapter 10 . 10/8
I've loved this so far, and I'm looking forward to more. Thank you.
MikeMystery chapter 10 . 10/4
You and Kat really make great Harry Potter/Star Wars Crossovers. I was reading "I still haven't found waht I'm looking for" and while doing that stumbled upon that little gem of a story.

Hope that you update soon, because I'm anxious to see how the story progresses (and also hoping you didn't abandon it). Big thumps up and "may the Magic be with you" ;)
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 10 . 9/30
This is a pretty awesome fanfic. I can tell Harry and Aayla are going to be a couple. I can also tell that Master Ti and Maris are falling in love with Harry as well. I have seen serval fanfics were Polygamy took place. Maybe you can use that and have Harry as he explains his world tell them his people practice this, all the while not realizing what he is saying and how it affects the four of them. Once they hear this you could have them glance at each other and practically see them come to an unspoken agreement about sharing Harry. This idea could smooth thing over between the four of them and avoid the feelings of jealousy between the women get too far that they get between their friendship with one another.
TurtleBlue chapter 3 . 9/29
Barriss can be saved!

This improbable statement above hit me like a thunderbolt when reading this chapter. I recalled an amazing Japanese Anime that exhibited this possibility for.a main character. If you can, watch "Steins;Gate".

“No one knows what the future holds. That’s why its potential is infinite.”
Okabe Rintarou (Steins;Gate)

The above quote from the anime points the way to the possibility of her rescue despite Harry & Aayla "feeling" her death. It won't be easy - a lot of thought has to go Into executing this flawlessly. Please recall that Harry, when he went to investigated the location of the other person he felt that all he saw was a big crater, Barriss's remains were not viewed at all!

Well, otherwise I am enjoying this fic as is, and my thanks for posting this fic.
bale626 chapter 10 . 9/28
Plums: I really enjoy the story, and the progression of events you've covered thus far. I can't wait to see where you go next with it.

Kat: Pester Plums to write more. XD
Revliledpembroke chapter 10 . 9/28
Fairly certain I found a story that suspiciously similar to yours, but since I read a lot of fanfics, I can't remember much about it other than it had the standard "Harry falls through the Veil" opening and Aayla's conversation with Shaak Ti had to be shorter than three minutes instead of two.
tdy4234 chapter 10 . 9/28
Thank you for not making Yoda a total prick, now to the matter at hand. YOU NEED TO GET OFF YOUR DEAD ASS AND CONTINUE THIS STORY OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL FIND YOU AND RECREATE THAT MOVIE MISERY. Thanks have a wonderful day.
Revliledpembroke chapter 7 . 9/26
I think Harry's best bet to win a duel/spar with a Jedi is to use either sheer volume of spells to overwhelm the defenses of his target or creative use of AOE spells, like dousing the target in water and then freezing it, a lightning spell and a water drenched target sounds like a good combination as well (and the Lightning would play havoc with Vader's suit). Quicksand, maybe, or a WWW portable swamp. Target the ground where the opponent will land after a jump or right in front of you as the suddenly speed into it. The fire whip/lass of fire thing I've seen a couple of places could work like a light whip, and a few Force users have had trouble facing opponents with such things.
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 9/26
So, why did Barriss die? Harry sensed her being there one moment, and gone the next. That doesn't mean he couldn't have strapped the aura suppression necklace to her (and had another for Aayla? I dunno, the guy seems to have like three of everything). He would thus lose her from his senses while still apparating away from the cannon blast that killed her.
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 9/26
'Tis true, no one can resist the tentacle heads. Speaking of which, would the child on an Asari (from Mass Effect) and a Twi'lek be too sexy for the universe to handle? What would happen if you added a Veela and an Orion (Star Trek) into the mix? That would lead to an Asari with the DNA of 4 of the sexiest races in all of fiction (and, surprisingly, with one from each media type: movie [Twi'lek], book [Veela], video game [Asari], and TV series [Orion]). She might be able to make people finish just by looking at them.
Sefera chapter 10 . 9/24
I'm not sure if I've commented before, but I've just finished rereading this. It's vary good and I look forward to more in the future. If you want to make more.
Shivers82 chapter 10 . 9/21
Great story. Glad you are back posting and I hope you can find a good and prompt editor. Looking forward to more.
1,966 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »