Reviews for Last Second Savior
EroSlackerMicha chapter 10 . 10h
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore
Looks like you've written yourself in a corner good sir gave him too much power and too many opportunities right off the bat well there's only one piece of advice I can say man use the handy dandy rewrite and fix your mistake simple as that good luck!
Looks like we'll never get to see the epic fight between Darth Vader and Harry Potter well on a serious note I don't think it would be one I could see in my mind's eye Vader standing there proud light super ready to cut down his phone maybe even try to force Joe Harry and heritage wave is one and poof there is a burnt quadriplegic gasping for breath not that I wouldn't mind seeing that behind you but you Harry would rather just take the easy way I mean come on all he's got to do is a passive skin on Vader's condition poof easy victory!
TheUnknowableOne chapter 10 . 9/11
Wonderful story, thank you kindly.
Ethan76 chapter 3 . 7/22
So, I feel like you fell into the classic trap of giving Harry everything he could possibly need before the story even started. On top of that, you made Aayla accept everything fairly easily and quickly. Yes there was doubt, but it was minimal. I think a better method would have been showing her his memories and explaining everything after.

Aayla also made a few comments which just don't make sense. She basically said clones are essentially droids and that they are programmed to follow order. However, like any Human, they have faults and doubts. While they do serve the Jedi, they do have potential to try and stage a coup. A more apt question would have been why would they do that, and what was the ultimate goal? She had fought with her troops for three years and she always tried to lead well and treat everyone like they mattered. She mourned the death of their brothers after every battle. Was this revenge for all the lives lost? Where they trying to go AWOL and escape the war? Yes the chancellor had been gobbling up power left and right during the war, but he wasn't actually under suspicion until the final days, and even than only amongst the High Council.

I can get over you making Harry some kind of overpowered god-wizard but I just wish these encounters were handled better.

That all being said, the premise is interesting and you handled the actual crossover rather well.
Korin Dragoon chapter 10 . 7/3
If your taking votes on who to add to Harry's little harem I vote Asoka Tano be added in or at least to the group of magical jedi that Harry is training.
Dees6385 chapter 10 . 7/2
Hi I hope you get around to working on this story again! Thank you for your writing :)
hvm2k2 chapter 10 . 6/26
Having discovered this story from reading the Author's Notes of 'Same Song, Different Verse' by Selector, I can easily see just how much of Selector's story was influenced by 'Last Second Savior.'

Still, this was highly enjoyable for the amount of it that is done and would enjoy seeing just where you and Kat take it.
momogoyankees chapter 10 . 6/24
just re-read this for the upteenth time and it's still awesome. hope all's well on your end of things. can't wait for the next update!
God of crossovers chapter 6 . 6/16
The mention of Harry as an instructor for Maris caused him to ask why to Shaak Ti.

"I sit here, Harry, eating food from a world that has never known spaceflight beyond its own system. Speaking to someone who uses the Force in ways I could've never dreamed possible. I mean, seriously, we're sitting in an apartment inside a tent, that's in a cave that's hidden, with windows that look outside,"

She makes a good point
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 6/5
I would collect the droids and anything in their bases. What about the runes for replenishing fuel?
Firemane chapter 10 . 5/26
It is sad to see such a well written story abandoned. After 4 years, there seems little hope in this story continuing
Dune Arksmith chapter 3 . 5/21
Still writing?
Azazel of the Darkness chapter 10 . 5/13
Dammit, you and Kat have AMAZINGGGGGGG fics and they're both abandoned for over 3-4 years... It's absolutely driving me insane! I'm completely in love with your fics though
DragonReader18 chapter 9 . 4/30
It always makes me sad when i see this story is abandoned when i know you are alive and well. While i love Same Song Different Verse i always wanted to see what you would have done different than selector, plus Aalya/Harry is my favorite pairing in harry potter/SW crossovers. Not to mention you left us with the tempting idea you already had more written.
2,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »