Reviews for Last Second Savior
tulioelgrande chapter 9 . 11/22
Sigue la historia me gusto mucho
If he can time travel he should be able to go through the portal again, no?
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 11/11
Dropped. The stupid picture at the top with the dressed up dogs in it should have been enough to turn me away from trying this. Wish it had, because I just spent an hour reading crap.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 11/11
You overthink things that don't matter, spending many paragraphs talking about something that doesn't effect the plot. You then go and add things that make wonder if you thought about it at all when you put it in. I honestly skipped most of this chapter, because you seem to think quantity equates to quality. You go into detail about almost everything you introduce to the story, and it serves to slow the story down to a crawl.
draco7347 chapter 9 . 11/10
love story cant wait for new chapters
Gajgrl chapter 4 . 10/26
I really tried to get into this story. I loved the battle general Harry Potter and the chance of changing canon events such as the Jedi slaughter - but four very long chapters in and almost nothing has happened except a thirty year old woman 'general' acting like an immature tween who thinks flaunting her assets (and outright going against a guy's wishes to sleep naked on him) and having a guy alternatively blush or stare is the height of romance (or rather, the most admirable and likeable thing about Harry). Everything in this story is dragged out or overdone. She's a simpering idiot who resolves to coddle and fawn over him in 'support' and he's a patronizing 'man' who is nevertheless appropriately cowed by her teenaged word traps and sexual teasing as and when needed...
GL chapter 9 . 10/24
This fic is so weird...they sleep together every night and don't have sex?!
Hearnishere123 chapter 9 . 10/15
Wonderful Story so far, please update before the end of the year.
Luna's Meow chapter 9 . 10/14
Well, you've definitely grown as a writer since this story was written. Some simple mistakes that you'd never make now. But on the whole it seems to have a great premise. You should finish it!
Lina03 chapter 2 . 10/11
I so love this fic, I don't know how many times I have reread it and I don't get tired of it. Awesome! )
Brissar316 chapter 9 . 10/10
This is an absolutely fantastic story. I do hope you choose to continue this story
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 2 . 10/5
eehh... I think I'm gonna drop this one right here. Bag(trunk) of Holding that has a solution for every problem is usually a horrible plot device, isn't Harry already ridiculously overpowered compared to average Jedi or Sith? Plus with mindnumbing descriptions of healing magic I doubt this story is actually going anywhere.
Great story please update
dragoonfan5 chapter 9 . 9/22
Zam138 chapter 9 . 9/19
It's a late review, but I don't suppose it would ever hurt anything.

I'll say it bluntly; I've been going, "Teehee!" on the inside during the majority of this story. The subversion of Palpatine by the simple act of putting out a message and getting genocide on camera makes me giddy, and the thought of the Rebel Alliance marching into battle with millions of Droids sends me into giggly fits. For a bit I thought the Separatists would go and join the Rebel Alliance themselves, but Mustafar had to happen too, I guess. Keeping a story NobleBright, despite the time period, has made me smile unlike that which I've done in quite a long time; makes me feel warm inside. Thank you for such a story.
1,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »