Reviews for Last Second Savior
Great story please update
dragoonfan5 chapter 9 . 9/22
Zam138 chapter 9 . 9/19
It's a late review, but I don't suppose it would ever hurt anything.

I'll say it bluntly; I've been going, "Teehee!" on the inside during the majority of this story. The subversion of Palpatine by the simple act of putting out a message and getting genocide on camera makes me giddy, and the thought of the Rebel Alliance marching into battle with millions of Droids sends me into giggly fits. For a bit I thought the Separatists would go and join the Rebel Alliance themselves, but Mustafar had to happen too, I guess. Keeping a story NobleBright, despite the time period, has made me smile unlike that which I've done in quite a long time; makes me feel warm inside. Thank you for such a story.
silentprotector chapter 9 . 9/18
Please don't give up on this story it rocks and is my favorite unfinished story
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 9 . 9/15
I really like how this tale turned out and wished that there was more to it than this.
i tend to be more interested in the bigger picture: but your doing the small scale character stuff very well
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 9/13
its a shame this fic hasnt been continued: it was just getting to the more interesting parts of the broad narrative
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 9/13
your certainly doing a great job on the character stuff, though weve only seen glimpses of the broader picture
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 9/13
perhaphs the rebels can make use of all the abandoned droid armies laying around
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 9/13
its amazing what difference an hour of warning can make: the rebel alliance is off to a great start!
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 9/12
it seems like the ptsd has kicked in around the same time that our heroes are starting to understand their feelings: thats bound to complicate things
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 9/12
i suppose that there will be plenty of time for ptsd after they get out of the jungle/warzone
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 9/12
you spend an undue amount of time covering the medical treatment, but its a very interesting timeline choice to send harry there circa order 66
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 9/12
thats certainly an interesting way to send harry to a galaxy far far away, its a shame that earths in such bad shape though
ProCaptured chapter 9 . 9/12
I really wish you'd continue this. I am going to follow/favorite you. Great story so far BTW.
1,555 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »