Reviews for Last Second Savior
Guciec chapter 10 . 8/25
Good story. A shame it is only at a prologue stage and dead for years.
Spider of Dreams chapter 10 . 7/22
I really hope you guys continue this.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 10 . 7/20
Enjoying the story thanks
devin.conway.16 chapter 10 . 7/14
Hope to read more of this story and I hope your doing well
R0gueMess1ah chapter 10 . 6/3
It’s been a long time, but I hope you’re able to come back one day and finish this story. I remember when you first started it, and it’s still as good as I remembered.
I hope you're both doing well and will still continue all of your stories, in particular, this one!
Fellbane chapter 10 . 5/12
Oof! 10 chapters, 123k words into a multiple pairing fic and they don't even get together before it's abandoned. The fic is well written and definitely engaging but the pacing is incredibly slow and the content is rather unsatisfying. I recommend you read 'Same Song Different Verse' which is loosely based upon the premise for this fic if you want a satisfying conclusion.
Devilking1994 chapter 7 . 5/9
Surely Harry should be more powerful than you are showing so far he has fought a war against demons for 10 years I feel like he should of been able to give the Jedi a run for their money

Also letting the Lightsabres deflect spells is kinda silly
Devilking1994 chapter 1 . 5/8
This was extremely hard to read once I got to the end of the chapter I just felt confused
Zadenados chapter 10 . 4/26
yall still alive and posting?
masterdude94 chapter 9 . 4/23
Just reread this again, and it is STILL one of my favorite stories on here!

I really really hope you find inspiration for this again!
Sm0keyPanda chapter 10 . 4/18
Welp. After 6 years, I daresay this is dead.
Such a shame too, it was really good and only getting better as it went on.
Sleeper 3173 chapter 10 . 4/4
Shame that no further chapters were published. This looked promising. Well done for what you did release!
PhoenixRunes chapter 1 . 3/10
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your story repeatedly. I hope you return to it soon. Desperate to see the direction you want to take it. Thank you!
MonkeyDGabry chapter 7 . 2/16
bro, you either write a slow burn properly or you don't. There is no way 2 people attracted to each other that sleep together in the nude won't do anything. Especially emotionally unstable people like Aayla and Harry who needed support of each other. Also i hope you know that Aayla's master is married and has a child, so aayla shouldn't really give a fuck about the no attachments rule given who her master is.
2,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »