Reviews for Terroir
Vampfan1 chapter 16 . 3/26
Very nice story! Enjoyed it immensely! I can just imagine the vineyard in Australia. See them walking between the vine rows holding hands and inspecting the grapes. And how about sexy Labward? All that chemistry stuff involved in making the wines so different. Totes Hot!

Going to go see what else you have to offer on your bio page.

Thanks for sharing your story and your Edward. Would that we all could travel abroad and be swept off our feet by the perfect gentleman with an Aussie accent. Did I mention, Totes Hot! yeah I think I did but its worth repeating! While I love my husband, sadly he has no accent and the closest I get to one is the Aussie accent guy on my Navigation system. (Hang a roiwght at the next traffic light mate!)
missmelly chapter 5 . 3/24
I am really enjoying your mature Bella and Edward, dealing with real life issues, but not so self loathing and angsty-thank you.
Thata chapter 16 . 3/24
Hi there, Shell!
How are you?

I’ve found your fics through a rec on one of Bedelia’s stories, I think it was at “Beneath this Sky”, and I’m glad I found “Terroir” and stared reading it the moment I finished her fic.

Your writing is great and I just loved Aussie Edward and his mates. Bella is great as well and it’s very interesting to see her subtle changes from a shy and insecure girl to a decided woman who can hold her own ground. They are great together and perfect for each other.

The epilogue was also the perfect ending for the fic, though I confess that I’d love to read a futuretake telling more about their married life, if they had children and about their friends too, especially if Angela and Ben worked out and if Em and Rose got back together.

Anyway, congratulations once more for your great fic!

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 3/17
First meeting and if she'd gotten there a bit earlier, she could've seen him in hus grumps? Underwear. Lol, I love it! XD
harperpitt chapter 7 . 2/23
Lovely story. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us!
Oh man, please tell me Edward did not just say "youse"! That's bogan talk. *tisk,tisk* haha. I'm really enjoying reading this in an Aussie accent. Can't imagine what people from other countries must think of us now lol.
lillianolivia.white chapter 16 . 2/9
Awesome story. I loved it and earned about wine production to boot!
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 2/9
I love hearing about the birds and all the amazing things. It's wonderful that Bella wants to stay there. I hope they can.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 2/9
Reading this makes me want to visit Your country. J Ake is his usual whiny , demanding self. Maybe he will meet someone.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 2/9
Jake probably showed up because of the anniversary of her Moms death.
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 2/9
I'm glad Tanya seems to be a nice person in this story. It appears that she and Bella could be good friends.
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 2/8
I think Bella is going to love working in the vineyard after she learns her way around.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 2/8
Such a romantic picnic.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 2/8
I'm glad she didn't answer Jakes call. He can go change diapers.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 2/8