Reviews for Terroir
very good chapter...
puasluoma chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Made me cry!
frstmdllast chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Excellent chapter! The writing is so good in this story, I feel bad for anyone who is missing out on it. Edward's pain here was so real, and he seems so genuine. The fact that Bella had experienced a similar situation just made it all more real to me. The mentions of his various memories of his aunt from his childhood had me tearing up. I'm so glad I am reading this story.
fannygilmore chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Great chapter. I'm so pleased Edward can express his grief and recall so many fond memories of his aunt.
It's those memories that will help him heal.
I hate when people suffer in depression alone. A little help goes a very long way with depression.
Thanks.
muffinmom chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
What an emotional rollercoaster of a chapter! So sad for E, glad that Bella & Esme could help comfort him.
OTOH I'm enjoying all the australian-ness of the story. Thx for sharing!
iylumarie chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I'm loving this story. I freaked out last night because I lost it before I was able to save it, but Thank goodness someone on Twitter was able to point me in the right direction. Thank you for sharing your words! -jess
mabso chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
:'( How is it you make me sad for Edward losing his dear Aunt Kate, but also make me laugh at the image of Kate covered in tomatoe slices?! In the space of a couple of paragraphs! Really nicely written, just enough emotion from Edward to feel real for a young guy dealing with loss. Oh, and every time I read 'Fruit Lexia', it sounds slighly different (and naughty) in my head ;-}
tsm0836 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Don't know if skin cancer is the great Australian curse, but I am vigilant with my children having been burnt to a crisp myself too many times. Very moving chapter. I am glad you are writing a bloke that can cry. Thank you.
tsm0836 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
This story is as much an education in Aussie'isms (sorry made it up) as it is a great story. I am pleased you use singlet and I must admit that when I first read about 'wifebeaters' I had to work out what the hell it was and when I knew it hasn't sat well. Thank you for a lovely story.
adricastro chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Sooooooo well written! So fantastically well written! Wow...one of the best of the best! I hope you're published or planning too! :)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
This one made me so tense when I preread it. So beautifully done, and I love the bit of lightness in the end, Jasper's reaction, Edward's reaction to Jasper's reaction. Esme being the nurturer she is. And Bella, she's lovely, isn't she?
I'm sure you agree. But Edward, sigh, he almost stomped on that flower! ;)

Thank you for letting me read for you.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Hi,

I sense more drunkeness. When you work around wine, how is it avoided. I know, I know, there's the spitting, but sometimes swallowing happens.

Thanks for the ST rec. :)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Hi,

I suck at reviewing, but I love this story.

I think I'll check out this High maintenance. ;)
rubell chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
i kind of like the idea of calling depression 'the black dog'...makes it less confusing and mysterious...a little more conquerable...i will use that ism

jasper is gonna make me laugh in a horribly ugly way...and poor edward, but now it gives bella a chance to be his bright spot, i just hope he accepts it...and doesnt run away...
rubell chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
glad you explained about the shirt...i was imagining a wrestling 'suit'

and edward and bella? instant attraction?!
1,793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 .. Last Next »