Reviews for Terroir
tsm0836 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Don't know if skin cancer is the great Australian curse, but I am vigilant with my children having been burnt to a crisp myself too many times. Very moving chapter. I am glad you are writing a bloke that can cry. Thank you.
tsm0836 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
This story is as much an education in Aussie'isms (sorry made it up) as it is a great story. I am pleased you use singlet and I must admit that when I first read about 'wifebeaters' I had to work out what the hell it was and when I knew it hasn't sat well. Thank you for a lovely story.
adricastro chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Sooooooo well written! So fantastically well written! Wow...one of the best of the best! I hope you're published or planning too! :)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
This one made me so tense when I preread it. So beautifully done, and I love the bit of lightness in the end, Jasper's reaction, Edward's reaction to Jasper's reaction. Esme being the nurturer she is. And Bella, she's lovely, isn't she?
I'm sure you agree. But Edward, sigh, he almost stomped on that flower! ;)

Thank you for letting me read for you.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Hi,

I sense more drunkeness. When you work around wine, how is it avoided. I know, I know, there's the spitting, but sometimes swallowing happens.

Thanks for the ST rec. :)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Hi,

I suck at reviewing, but I love this story.

I think I'll check out this High maintenance. ;)
rubell chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
i kind of like the idea of calling depression 'the black dog'...makes it less confusing and mysterious...a little more conquerable...i will use that ism

jasper is gonna make me laugh in a horribly ugly way...and poor edward, but now it gives bella a chance to be his bright spot, i just hope he accepts it...and doesnt run away...
rubell chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
glad you explained about the shirt...i was imagining a wrestling 'suit'

and edward and bella? instant attraction?!
shaz308 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Sad that Kate has died by glad her pain is gone. Depression really doesn't have a face. Beautiful or ugly, fat, thin, smart, challenged, doesn't matter. It's a disease that hits all types of people and one only the whole village can help with understanding and treatment. Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Heartbreaking chapter. Poor Kate, poor Edward. Cancer is a bitch. Can't wait for more.
sassygirl156 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Like that expression, "the black dog." Most days are good, then one comes along that feels like a struggle from the first moment your feet hit the floor. That was yesterday. So you put one foot in front of the other and do one task at a time until day is done. It's awesome how much we know today about depression, it's causes and treatments. Don't know what I'd do if I didn't have medicine available to keep things on an even keel.

Thoroughly enjoying this-you do have a gift for storytelling.
Bow to your sensei chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Sadness...
cabal22 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Love your E/B so real can feel and picture them. Wonderful story much deserving of many many more reviews. Thanks!
blueeyes11354 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
It is never ever easy to lose someone you love, even if you do see it coming. Still sucks.
cabal22 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Wonderful story! You have great gift, thanks for sharing! Thanks for the note in the next chapter about last weeks FF fail.
1,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 .. Last Next »