Reviews for Terroir
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
I graduated with a degree in food science and currently work doing quality assurance for a food company- I just wanted to tell you that you make my job look so exciting! I was reading the part about Edward and Bella in the lab doing the analytical testing and was thinking how fun it sounded when I literally do that 75 times a day at work (where it is decidedly not fun)! I'm so impressed and can't wait to read the rest!
Dolly.Reader chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
Hi!

Just a quick note to tell you how much I enjoyed this story! I truly enjoyed your Australian voice and the tone it gave to your characters.

I can see why this became a favorite to so many, I'll be adding it to my list of favs as well.

Cheers!
malea.cullen chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Really enjoying your story although its weird reading a twiffic that's set so close to home As I live in Singleton I can really picture Edward and Bella in all these familiar places of the for a great story Lenore
dinotopian chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
Thank you!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
Yet again another fabulously written Fic! And an Aussie one too! You don't find many if them and I really enjoyed understanding every word I read! ;)
Nikki1219 chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
Such a sweet story...thanks for sharing!
lucyv chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
Loved it! And now want to come explore Australia!
lucyv chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
As much as I love your Bella and Edward, Bella is being a little too mean to Jacob, really, more than necessary.
kalibean chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
Oh, I just loved this story! Educational, too
ahhleesaaa chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
New favorite story ever alert! Loved it so much, I wish there was more.
denninelli chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Great story with an Aussie Edward. I have spent most of mylife along the Murray.
RitaB chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
And now I want to visit Australia ;) It was a pleasure to read Terroir and, with the way you write and describe it, I almost feel as if the Hunter Valley is one of the characters in the story. Loved it...
RitaB chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
I officially love this Charlie :) And the entire story as well. It's beautifully written.
RitaB chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Great first chapter! And I loved the aussie lingo, although without google I wouldn't understand half of it ;)
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Lovely story. Damn woman, you sure know a lot about wine making.
Very impressive.