Reviews for Terroir
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Oh I can't wait for these to meet for the first time.

Katy.
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh I really like how this has started. Can't wait to read more.

Katy.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I have to go thank my Beta, Miss Winkles for all the Aussie speak she's taught me. I think you only tripped me up once or twice here
LAB1 chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Really cute story! I learned more about wine then I knew existed in its making! I don't drink it, but appreciate the drive through the vineyards in California. Its very pretty!
Just Sus chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Big AHHHHHHHH!
Thanks, bb, for sharing this story!

Just Sus chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
Sad to see this one coming to an end! I have really enjoyed reading this! I love Aussieward and his Bel! Sweet story!

Just Sus chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
They are so cute!
Jake is an a'hole, and in total denial! What a jerk!

My California born-and -raised son moved to the U.K. 4 years ago, fell in love with his now-wife, and has never looked back. His life may have been in the U.S., but his heart was in England with his woman...Just like Edward and Bella are feeling. They will live wherever, just to be together!

Just Sus chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
WOW! WTF is Jacob doing there? I'm glad she turned him away...she wanted to f*ck her man...the man that she loves!

Just Sus chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
Ahhhh...the realization of LOVE! Will they voice it to one another? I think yes indeedy!

Lovin this story!

Just Sus chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
I love the "heaps" expression...why didn't he invite Bella to go with him?
Just Sus chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
God , I love all these Aussies! It's making me want to go grab a Foster's! LOL! I can't believe Edward and Bella haven't shagged yet, have they?
Jaygm chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
You are a fantastic writer. This was so rich in wine making and vineyards. The love story is to truly die for. I could read this one forever, but I will settle for reading it again and again. It is that good.
Just Sus chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Oh, my! Things are heating up! Will Edward become involved, knowing she may be leaving in time? Or will they both just throw caution to the wind?

Just Sus chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Yes, we all know that feeling of depression at sometime. Also, I know the loss of a mother, father, 2 brothers and a best friend. But on the plus side, I have a friend who had melanoma, went into a clinical trial, and beat it! He's been cancer-free for about 8 years now.

Bella and Edward seem so comfortable together already! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Thank you for explaining "singlet." I couldn't, for the life of me, remember what it was!

Lots of attractions going on!
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »