Reviews for Terroir
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
Jake probably showed up because of the anniversary of her Moms death.
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
I'm glad Tanya seems to be a nice person in this story. It appears that she and Bella could be good friends.
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
I think Bella is going to love working in the vineyard after she learns her way around.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Such a romantic picnic.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
I'm glad she didn't answer Jakes call. He can go change diapers.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
So sad.
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
I'm loving this ff, and learning so much about wine production.
hippie starr chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh, I've never heard depression referred to as 'the black dog' either. Not sure if that's an Aussie thing or just a term I'm not familiar with. I've suffered with depression my whole life. I think I'm going to adopt that expression for myself now. It is rather fitting if you stop to think about it.
hippie starr chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
So did their Visas come through? Did they decide to get married and forgo the whole visa thing? Or did that come later? I feel like I missed a chapter somewhere.

I hate that Rose and Emmett wound up breaking up. They were so cute in the beginning with Rose trying to figure out if Bella was interested in Emmett. Hopefully they'll eventually find their way back together. Maybe a future take?

I really liked Aussie Edward. His use of the word 'heaps' had me giggling though. Especially when he commented that Bella's boobs were heaps beautiful. ;) I guess it's equivalent to the use of the word 'wicked' which makes me giggle as well.

I'm southern and can't think of an all encompassing word we use like heaps or wicked. We just like to over use y'all and of course refer to all carbonated beverages as coke regardless the flavor. That one drives northern waitresses insane ;)
scrapmypieces chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
Awwwn, this was precious. Im gonna miss these two.
scrapmypieces chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
You wont believe this, but I was listening Angus and Julias "draw your swords" when reading this!
scrapmypieces chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I was dying ooover here for this kiss!
scrapmypieces chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
All true about the black dog. :/
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
I never wanted to meet any of my man's ex-girlfriends. My God, how uncomfortable.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
I graduated with a degree in food science and currently work doing quality assurance for a food company- I just wanted to tell you that you make my job look so exciting! I was reading the part about Edward and Bella in the lab doing the analytical testing and was thinking how fun it sounded when I literally do that 75 times a day at work (where it is decidedly not fun)! I'm so impressed and can't wait to read the rest!
1,798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »