Reviews for Terroir
Capricorn75 chapter 12 . 9/22
Wow. Jacob shows up in Australia- I was NOT expecting that! I'm glad bella didn't drop everything to accomodate him. Maybe he could have a close encounter with a rabid dingo.
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 9/20
I'm so happy there is no drama with Tanya. And thrilled that she's getting help and getting better. Good for her!
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 9/20
Had to take time to sneak in another chapter, even if it is 3:00am and I should be sleeping. It's been a crazy week, with an even busier one coming up. I miss my reading time!
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 9/15
Aw, look at jasper starting to warm up to Edward. Maybe a little maturity is headed his way!
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 9/14
What a lovely first date. I'm jealous!
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 9/14
Love how easy their friendship is developing. No contrived drama needed to make things interesting when you're such a natural storyteller.
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 9/13
Oh, my heart.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 9/13
Oh my gosh, how did I go so long without reading this story? I'm such a dumb ass!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 9/12
Okay. Confession time. The first time I tried to read this, when it very first posted, I didn't get too far. I have a mental block when it comes to fic set outside the US. And, because I don't like or drink or know anything about wine, I thought I might not have a clue what they were talking about.
Two years later, I STILL don't like foreign fic...with the exception of your stories. Now I DYING to read this, and so excited because it's complete and I don't have to worry about waiting for updates!
I still don't like wine, though :-P
Kelly J chapter 16 . 9/12
I absolutely loved this story! It was so sweet!
renewagain chapter 16 . 9/7
Maybe I reviewed here? Anyways, lovely story, so peaceful actually and just makes me want to fly away to another country!

Thanks for sharing!
renewagain chapter 14 . 9/7
I know I've read this and I guess I will find out if I reviewed or not when I press submit. I remember this moment when he tells her he will go through the states. This Edward was a sime guy to me in that he loved his land and he seemed to have a quiet passion, that's what this moment was special.
cejsmom chapter 16 . 8/20
What happened to Angela and Ben? Tanya? How about Rosalie and Emmett - did they reconnect? And Jacob? How long before he moved on? Your side characters were just as interesting as your main ones?

Thanks for this beautiful story. Going to Boston at the moment but when I'm home again I'm going fic diving in your pool and your brilliant words
cejsmom chapter 15 . 8/20
I want to be as good a parent as Charlie is.
cejsmom chapter 12 . 8/20
Oh wow shouldn't be surprised that Jacob showed up. Can't say I blame him either. But sad for him and for her. Now she has to be the bad guy once again.

Thanks for the pic. I guess he called his daughter that cuz they look fierce and maybe that's what he wished for her.
1,760 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »