Reviews for Terroir
This is such a sweet story wow amazing really
MinaRivera chapter 16 . 2/4
Loved this story so much. I learned a lot about wine...and Australian slang! LOL
Thank you so much for sharing this story. Now I'm off ot find another of your fics to read.
xoxo
Mina
TawnyMc chapter 16 . 2/3
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for sharing your ralent
SydneySider chapter 2 . 1/31
I may be wrong, but the bar in this chapter sounds very much like Baxter's in Sydney. We got so lost trying to find this place one night out, went down a few alleys which lead to nothing, was worth it in the end though!
megsie1977 chapter 16 . 1/28
Hi there!
I just read this little fic and I really enjoyed it! Was a welcome change to have an Aussie flavoured fic and especially one so well written! Your Aussie Edward was so sweet too! Quite knowledgeable too with the wine stuff - some of it was a bit over my head but I learnt stuff too! I live in SA, in a town called Strathalbyn which is right near the Langhorne Creek and McLaren Vale wine regions, so could have easily pictured them here instead of the Hunter Valley!
So what's the name of the dairy that makes this Mud Cream you spoke about a few chapters back (Edward offered it for Jake to have in his coffee)? Sounds delicious, I'll have to look out for it, but it's probably not available over our way :(
Thanks again for sharing your talent with the rest of us, will have to check out the rest of your fics now!
Cheers!
Megan
jennah1 chapter 16 . 1/27
Such a great story!
RubyRed15 chapter 16 . 1/14
As an immigrant in Australia, I can proudly say that this story has represented Australia actually really well. I have been to many of the places that was mentioned and experienced the same things that Bella experienced as a newbie in down under. Hey, I still remember how the cars and people drove and walked to the left and how confused I was. I have really enjoyed Terroir and I will be looking forward to reading the rest of your works :)

-RubyRed
GingerGrey chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
Great story!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Recommended in the Fic Dive over at ADF! Happy Holidays!
rushed chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
What a great read. You have such a beautiful way of telling a story. I rarely get to the end of stories where E and B are together for a lot of it. But i thoroughly enjoyed this. And a home town story is always good! I was actually on a train going over the Harbour Bridge when I was reading about Bella doing the bridge climb (something I have yet to do myself - shameful given I've lived in or around Sydney my entire life).

Thanks!
Rushed
dvickd chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
I loved your story. I loved reading about the language and the love. Great job.
Tifclark69 chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
I love your writing and decided to start reading them from first to last. I love this sensitive and vulnerable E&B and the possibilities. I have an urge to go buy some wine...

Tiff
archy12 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
And so we come full circle-Edward's experiment is a success!
Of course Bella being his wife is a welcome addition. :)
Lovely story!
archy12 chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
That was an interesting trip they took to cemented their relationship as well as made it clear that Charlie and Sue really wanted Bella to be happy-wherever she might choose to melodrama at the party ,people do change,and so so their priorities.
archy12 chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Hmm, Angela's words gave Bella something to think about, didn't they?
And now that Edward has opened his heart to her, it probably just depends upon whether or not Bella gets an extension on her work visa.
Or they might decide to get married. :)
1,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »