Reviews for Terroir
jansails chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
I have so enjoyed "Terroir" for its' very adult tone.
So many FF stories have twenty-something's & even thirty-something's behaving like tweeners or tend to be soap opera dramatic.
In "Terroir", I felt I was reading about adults who were negotiating life with its' ups & downs, with mole hills & mountains to manage, some good, some bad.
I appreciated ExB both expressing their emotions, their feelings whether it was about grief or love, they found in the other what they needed, someone who understood, who listened, who cared.
The visit home with Bella's family was particularly poignant & bittersweet.
It's not easy to let go, but Charlie knew Bella had found in Edward her happiness, her joy, & satisfaction, a keen interest in her job as well.
The matter of the visas' stresses them out, but ExB have worked it out, they're willing to relocate if it means staying together, they're willing to marry if push comes to shove, because its' in their future anyway.
Shamatt0403 chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
I am going to miss these guys so much. Thank you Shell for sharing this lovely story of starting over with us.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Hello Thimbles
I have just finished reading this story in one sitting and I loved it! After growing up in Sydney and now living in central west NSW, it was so refreshing to read about our favourite characters in familiar settings, and although I often think I know Washington State by the amount of times those places have been described in so many stories, in Terroir I really DID know the places or at least the areas you told about. And the language. I got a real chuckle over your use of our slang and turn of phrase. I am now off to see your other stories.
Once again, congratulations, well done and all that but especially... Thank you
Cheers
Snail xx
Talk chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Loving that rugby made an appearance and that commonsense has prevailed. These two are just so good together.
Heatherl8367 chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Aaahhh...I don't wanna let these two go. Such a beautiful story. That chapter made me a bit misty. Sniff sniff. Loved it. :)
MsLiss chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
squee! I love these two. bless
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
WiltshireGlo chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
I'm so filled with warmth by your story. Such beautiful, evocative writing. I don't have enough words to praise you!
I loved it so much.
Thank you so much for sharing your stories.
cabal22 chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Just the epi...aww going to miss this story and these two, very much.
Hoping that you'll have something more to share soon.
Thanks for the wonderful trip.
gabby1017 chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
This story has been enjoyable and very informative... Australia is one country I would love to visit, one day...
puasluoma chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Very Very nice chapter!
I feel like it needs a climax, like a difficulty or something,
The only one has been his aunts death
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
No I want to learn more about Oz! I truly love this fic!
Elevator Cakes chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Love it :)
Who wouldn't?
Update! Please!
Orangemonkey36 chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
thank you!
Courtney37 chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
It's already almost done? :( I don't want to see this go *pouts* but that was a sweet chapter. I'm glad they made their decision & the in laws are ok with it. Thanks so much. Love this fic!
1,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »