Reviews for Terroir
jwsmom chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
So sweet. So special. Just as I suspect you are. Thank you for sharing you lovely words.
jansails chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Ah, they married!
Wonderful.
I completely fell in love with this story for the very adult-ness of it, & by that I mean it wasn't about immature young people doing stupid things, or behaving irresponsibly toward one another.
As each dealt with the losses in their lives & grew to care about the other, the reader was taken along for a hot air balloon ride, it SOARED.
It was all the more interesting by the viniculture references & Australian culture/lifestyle.
5 STARS *****
jansails/jan2
callmepagliacci chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
You use "heaps" heaps, and I like it. Heaps. H
You know, driving on the right/left side of the road originates with the majority of people being right handed throughout history. In violent, feudal societies, keeping the right side-the sword-bearing side-free to attack was important. Later on, when hauling stuff via ploughhorse cart became common, people still needed their right arms free to crack the whip. But they tended to sit on the rear, leftmost plough horse. Thus, they needed to drive toward the right side of the road.
Wow. That sure was a bunch of shit you never wanted to know, but I spent too much time tapping it out on my phone to delete it now. Sorry.
Great chapter. I would struggle with the fiber differences of Aussie to American English as well.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Is there any chance for some future/out takes? I don't want this to be over! I love this story and just want more. I'm greedy. Thanks so much for sharing.
ecullensgurl chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
I truly loved your story and I'm sad to see it end. I'm happy to see Bella proved to Jake that she wasn't going back, that she belonged right where she was, with Edward. You're a great writer and I hope to read more of your stories. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us.
onemorecup chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Really enjoyed this one. Thanks so much.
melistories chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
This was such a sweet and lovely story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I'm looking forward to reading whatever you write next.
HEA-Girl chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
So sad to see this end. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful words.
mo kagen chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
thank you so much for sharing with us!
cabal22 chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
I going to miss this story. It always just made me feel good :) and for that I thank you. Hoping to see another story soon.
callmepagliacci chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Silence sits between them, its arms around their shoulders.
- loved that. That's exactly what I meant by direct comparison. Beautiful image.
callmepagliacci chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I like all of those things that Bella is definitely not noticing about Edward. Those are the things I wouldn't notice either.
I loved how Edward thought about a kiss with Bella, analyzing it like he would a wine.
I don't like the term "wifebeater" either. I say A-shirt.
M474 chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Beautiful. Thank you so much!
DeenieMarie86 chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Loved every word :)
-Dina
tetecruz chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Another amazing story from you. Can't believe it's finished already! Thank you so much for sharing. Love, T
1,793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »