Reviews for Terroir
blb1000 chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
They meet, they turn pink... It's looking good.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
Enjoyed that a lot. A nice story that makes you smile, and sometimes even a little sad. Good friends and a place that makes you comfortable with people you are comfortable with, that's where home is.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Enjoying what I've read so far. Will be interesting to see Bella adapt to life in Australia, and work in a winery. Have the feeling Edward is already interested in helping her acclimate. What are the odds Rosalie and Emmett end up there, and Edward is the cousin Emmett talked about?
Capricorn75 chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
I love Edward's take on Bella and his defending her to Jacob. Our boy is smitten!
Capricorn75 chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
Wow. Jacob shows up in Australia- I was NOT expecting that! I'm glad bella didn't drop everything to accomodate him. Maybe he could have a close encounter with a rabid dingo.
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
I'm so happy there is no drama with Tanya. And thrilled that she's getting help and getting better. Good for her!
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
Had to take time to sneak in another chapter, even if it is 3:00am and I should be sleeping. It's been a crazy week, with an even busier one coming up. I miss my reading time!
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
Aw, look at jasper starting to warm up to Edward. Maybe a little maturity is headed his way!
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
What a lovely first date. I'm jealous!
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
Love how easy their friendship is developing. No contrived drama needed to make things interesting when you're such a natural storyteller.
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Oh, my heart.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Oh my gosh, how did I go so long without reading this story? I'm such a dumb ass!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Okay. Confession time. The first time I tried to read this, when it very first posted, I didn't get too far. I have a mental block when it comes to fic set outside the US. And, because I don't like or drink or know anything about wine, I thought I might not have a clue what they were talking about.
Two years later, I STILL don't like foreign fic...with the exception of your stories. Now I DYING to read this, and so excited because it's complete and I don't have to worry about waiting for updates!
I still don't like wine, though :-P
Kelly J chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
I absolutely loved this story! It was so sweet!
renewagain chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
Maybe I reviewed here? Anyways, lovely story, so peaceful actually and just makes me want to fly away to another country!

Thanks for sharing!