Reviews for Terroir
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
Had to take time to sneak in another chapter, even if it is 3:00am and I should be sleeping. It's been a crazy week, with an even busier one coming up. I miss my reading time!
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
Aw, look at jasper starting to warm up to Edward. Maybe a little maturity is headed his way!
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
What a lovely first date. I'm jealous!
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
Love how easy their friendship is developing. No contrived drama needed to make things interesting when you're such a natural storyteller.
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Oh, my heart.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Oh my gosh, how did I go so long without reading this story? I'm such a dumb ass!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Okay. Confession time. The first time I tried to read this, when it very first posted, I didn't get too far. I have a mental block when it comes to fic set outside the US. And, because I don't like or drink or know anything about wine, I thought I might not have a clue what they were talking about.
Two years later, I STILL don't like foreign fic...with the exception of your stories. Now I DYING to read this, and so excited because it's complete and I don't have to worry about waiting for updates!
I still don't like wine, though :-P
Kelly J chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
I absolutely loved this story! It was so sweet!
renewagain chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
Maybe I reviewed here? Anyways, lovely story, so peaceful actually and just makes me want to fly away to another country!

Thanks for sharing!
renewagain chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
I know I've read this and I guess I will find out if I reviewed or not when I press submit. I remember this moment when he tells her he will go through the states. This Edward was a sime guy to me in that he loved his land and he seemed to have a quiet passion, that's what this moment was special.
cejsmom chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
What happened to Angela and Ben? Tanya? How about Rosalie and Emmett - did they reconnect? And Jacob? How long before he moved on? Your side characters were just as interesting as your main ones?

Thanks for this beautiful story. Going to Boston at the moment but when I'm home again I'm going fic diving in your pool and your brilliant words
cejsmom chapter 15 . 8/20/2015
I want to be as good a parent as Charlie is.
cejsmom chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Oh wow shouldn't be surprised that Jacob showed up. Can't say I blame him either. But sad for him and for her. Now she has to be the bad guy once again.

Thanks for the pic. I guess he called his daughter that cuz they look fierce and maybe that's what he wished for her.
cejsmom chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
Oh I meant to ask - what is it that Bella tries to avoid while walking in the grass? Bindies? I keep thinking that's Steve Irwins daughters name - are they bugs? Maybe that's not what they were called. I hope he didn't name her after a bug.
cejsmom chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
Hi! So I've always wanted to move to Australia. It's my quote in my HS yearbook. Your story makes me wish I'd been brave like Bella and done so. She is very very brave.

My fave part of the story is her relationship with her father. I love that he acknowledges how important to him she is. Yes, he's got a new part of his life starting, but he's not letting her forget how she still fits in it. Love that and him.

You are very good at making your characters human. I can't figure out how - I wish I could, cuz it's how I would want to write my own.
1,788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »