Reviews for Terroir
Rebadams7 chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Making plans and hopes for no matter which way the wind blows
CarrieZM chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
*sigh*. Such a beautiful story ..can't wait for the "I love you's ".

cabal22 chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Now that they have admitted to themselves, time to admit it to each other. Such a lovely story, enjoying ever word. Much thanks!
Off to check out Y&M
alisapay1 chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Of course he loves her, and she loves him. I'm glad they've acknowledged to themselves, at least! They'll get there! Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
tinaconnor chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
I kinda want them to decide to settle in Australia. I think it is becoming "home" to Bella. You know where they wind up. Together is a given, how are they going to get there. I just know you will continue to entertain and amaze us along the way.
jansails chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Ahhhh, realizations abound, & they are good.
jansails/jan2
Rebadams7 chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Cricket. Yeah. Ummm not mu cup of tea but heah! Go to those who do enjoy it. Now Rugby or Aussie Rules football. I'm so there!
lola0930 chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Whoop whoop they both finally realized what everyone else already knew...!
Rebadams7 chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Happy eve but a sort of a blue Noel
designslacker chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Oof, this story is lovely. And it makes me crave to pack it all up and move to an Australian vineyard.
dovelove1097 chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
I don't understand the complexities of wine and wine making, but I know what I like to drink and reading this chapter was just as wonderful as discovering a new wine. I loved it.
snoopylover60 chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Ahh.. they have admitted it to themselves. But when will they admit it to each other ?

Looking forward to more :)
jane-with-a-y chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
"Now, though, the words move from his ears to his heart, and they stick, like a label wrapping around a wine bottle on the production line. I love her. I love her."

Damn girl, you were on fire when you wrote these lines. I mean, it was perfect!

Great chapter and I'm looking forward to them sharing their respective "So that's what this is" moments with each other!
Cullenosopy chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
I think it's high time they told each other.

Hey, is Jake gonna fly down and make a pest of himself? Just curious.

Thanks!