Reviews for Funhouse
Iceangel1229 chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
I just... No... Why? I'm crying and then smiling. I don't like this. Too many feels... That being said, you're an amazing writer and this story.. The feels... Great job! Thanks for sharing! Until next time :)
Phoenixflames12 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
No... No... Courfeyrac! Enjolras... No... This isn't happening... Oh please... Tell me I'm dreaming this... I can't write anymore honestly, that's how good you are and really don't worry about typos! Keep going!
Juliet116 chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
If you decide to end this here, then I truly adored this ending. If you decide to continue, then I'd love to see what you do with this guys ((We saw the tragedy, but you could always get farther into the healing)). Either way, it has been amazing up to now :D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
That was so cute! I loved this chapter so much, and I'm not sure why.
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
That was... Steamy but cute :)
I'm satisfied with this ending! Of course, this fantastic story ended so soon, but this is a nice ending. :)
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
:( I actually started to cry! How DARE YOU KILL COURFERYAC!
Kidding, kinda...
I shall continue to read, even so. :)
Juliet116 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
NOOO! COURF! Just when I was going to ask what would become of him... (I almost cried, no joke)

Well, at least it can't get worse than this... Can it?
Almost an Actress chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Jeez! Are you TRYING to depress me?! I'm not trying to sound mean, Peaches. I genuinely enjoy this FanFiction, I'm just mildly horrified. You handle emotion so well, y'know?
Juliet116 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
'Taire, you might wanna wake up... Like, right now *throws pillow at sleeping Grantaire*

This will sound strange, but this might be just what Grantaire needs for this while thing to feel real (?)
Almost an Actress chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
O.O My face right now. AH! Depressedjolras!
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
No! Enjolras! :0
Grantaire! Get your drunk ass up and do something!
Thank you for being so constant with the updates! It makes me happy, unlike your damn cliffhangers that keep me in edge!
Phoenixflames12 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
No... No... Do you know how close to tears I am? Oh Enjolras- all of them... I should hate you for where this is going but I don't... I can't... I'm throughouly numb... Brilliant writing though!
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Aw Enjolras! No! Drugs are never the answer! Well, actually...
You can play the 'all my friends are dead' card.
Love it! As usual :) and I demand you to update!
Almost an Actress chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
WAT. *Gasps* I mean... wow. You handle emotion very well. I'm still really depressed after reading this, though.
Almost an Actress chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
*Eyes wide, brimming with tears* And then it went dark! O.O NO! Joly and 'Ferre and Coyfeyrac andandand my fabulous foppy Jehan andandandandand. *Sobs* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! And they're fighting and-and-