Reviews for Hyouka: Vanilla Sunday
update quickly, i beg of you...
Kana L Kentangky chapter 9 . 1/3
Dear Jyoohan,

Since I reaally love ur fanfict, you have to end this series no matter what please. I beg u please TT

It's my first time visiting Hyouka Fandom. Beside, I've watched tthat anime, I also love Oreki x Chitanda, (they r my otp, btw). And here I am, in ur fanfict, reading each chapter, from beginning until now. Hehe.

I will feel guilty if I dont give a single review. Actually, I really want to review in early chapter, but I think review in the last chapter (that u updated) is more appropriate.

I really love the lemon scene. It's not hardcore or something like disgusting things. It kinda like fluffy things that make my heartbeat become faster. I love how u write chapter 1&2, using first-person perspective is really describe how Oreki are. Not Ooc but It is really in character. :''')

But, somehow I dont like how coward Oreki is. Chitanda do all first move. If Chitanda didnt ask Oreki to do the Hyouka-or the anthology in his room, maybe they wont have that relation-perhaps, I just assume. Realized or not, Chitanda always do first move to reach Oreki.

Tbh, I'm ... little dejected to him.

I hope, u'll continue this series 'till end no matter what. I will wait ur series-this fanfict how long it takes. I really like this, and want to know what happen it the next chap.

Please, consider my will. Keep spirit, ya!

p.s. Sorry for my bad english. English not my native language.
Im heart broken chapter 9 . 1/2
I know this is rather old now but i really wish you had continued :'( ive enjoyed reading this so much thank you for writing what you have x
zon chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
this is a really good fic. good job
Lukesterlord chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
This is one of my favorite fanfictions out there. I've read it about 5 times and thought that it was abandoned for ever. I almost fell out of my chair when I got the update on my phone. I can only hope that a christmas update will be possible. Thanks for giving me hours of entertainment.
Moon17 chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Hey Jyoohan. i like your story. it's great and i can't wait for the next chapter. i hope you'll put some spices in the next chapter
toolazytopenacco chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
SOME setup for a bit of smut
Then again you could say that it's a pretty damn good way to add to the plot
like I said, SOME setup. It was awesome!
I thought the 'nobody's selling so if you sell you'll get more cash' part was a bit obvious of a conclusion, and while what comes later rounds it up better, it still could have been explained in one go. Basic supply and demand stuff, though the writing made it very interesting to read. Just my guess, but with what Oreki suspected at the time, wouldn't it have made more sense for him to suspect that it was the chitanda family that was executing the arsons so that they could expand to a wider market and hence become a bigger provider? Still pretty basic but it involves personal interests, although the resulting drama would drag this out into way more than smut.
;aliufhyatba ;ihyga;hg I'm gonna write fanfics about your fanfic!
I came here for the smut and look at this review. Look at it. hahahaha nevermind me
Awesome story!
iwannaread000 chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
I'll leave a review alright. moar
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
Oh how i missed this fic. It's been a long day much much too long since i read the previous chapter.

UPDATE!
Schizoid7Loner chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
Was not expecting the arsonist to suddenly appear, that was an interesting twist. I am curious to see what happens next! I am a little surprised Eru's family allowed Houtarou to stay over though considering the obvious way Eru was behaving around him. I guess the stress of the situation got to them and the Chitanda's would much prefer Eru not be alone, right?
Kroneko chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Hey fellow writer!
I love your story! I've always wanted to see the characters and setting of Hyouka in a more mature perspective and your story has offered that and more. :) The interactions between Chitanda and Oreki are adorable and I await each chapter very eagerly. If I were honest, though, I wish I could see Oreki at his best, solving complex mysteries with his lazy fashion. However, I understand that setting up for a complex mystery like the ones in canon are difficult. Therefore, I hope you keep the good work up! I await your next update!
hyouka fan chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Is this an update I see!? This is truly the equivalent of seeing a blue moon.
Your latest chapter is well written and has enough drama to incite schoolgirl cat fights (well in this case, grown men).
I await the next chapter which focuses on the coughsexytimesxoughs between oreki and chitanda :)
lolcats chapter 9 . 11/5/2016
well i would liek to request,... MOOOOREEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
I didn't expect Eru's dad to be a grizzled old man, but it plays well with Houtarou's character, cause he sucks at confrontation. I would have liked for him to have interacted more with the mom, but I get that this wasn't a 100% comedy chapter.

Your writing is spectacular and I hope to see more soon; your understanding of Houtarou's mental tsukkomis is on point.
This Ugly Yet Beautiful Author chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
I'd waited so long for this chapter...it was worth it! Great chapter keep it up.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »