Reviews for Hyouka: Vanilla Sunday
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Yay, finally. Update soon!
s chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
well written hoping to see Oreki getting grilled by his sister next chapter
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Holy cow! This is awesome!
Indochine chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Hey there! Nice chapter was all smutty so it was good!
The first person use is not weird to me but I still have some problem during the sex with Houtarou being that assertive. I mean calling Chitanda 'Eru' and 'beautiful' I don't know it feels a little out of character.
Chitanda was herself, even with all the "no don't!" It feels like herself.
Outside of the smut part however, Oreki is Oreki which is good, so all in all I only had this problem.

Your writing is as good as ever, I like the way you're writing Oreki's thoughts, he's always rational, especially at the end! I'm glad you didn't have him say "I love you" right after Chitanda did, it would have been... Not Oreki like, I believe.

So a good job, a nice chapter to read! Take cafe and see you next time!
jhenier13 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
You dont known how much i like your story :D.
Basically i check everyday if you writed another chapter or any update XD. Keep up the fantastic work.
I really like this story and i am going to love it if this goes for another 2 chapters (of course is just my personal opinion and how many more chapters you write is your decision), 1 chapter for the conclusion and 1 more for a epilogue.
Dont take me wrong i just have preference for the relatively short stories XD, i will follow this to the END.

So will be waiting for the next chapter and pressing F5 every 10 min XD.
PrincessChii chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I'm so happy that you've updated again! I've been waiting patiently and I'm definitely wanting more, so yessss I'm demanding it, haha. No pressure, though, of course! I know how life can get sometimes. ;w; Houtarou's emotions at the end of this chapter are giving ME mixed emotions- just, boyfran needs to get it together! Poor thing. Anyway, great chapter! Looking forward to more
bakaiibee chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
omg oreki!
so annoyed
why cant he he figure out that he likes her!
ahhhhhhhhh i feel like i need to punch something!
cant wait till next chapter though!
things are gonna go awkward for them i think hehe xD
anyways good work
please continue!
KHMarie chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Yet another amazingly satisfying chapter. You never cease to amaze me. Right when I thought it couldn't possibly get better, it does. I am so impressed by your ability to portray their actions so vividly and yet keep their innocence so apparent, gah it was just so perfect in every way. I can't wait to read more if you decide to continues. Always know you have one 100% dedicated reader right here. Great stuff!
Gamera68 chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Really good chapter :)

Very descriptive for their time together and it seems you have a knack for a first-person narrative.
Which in and of itself is in no way, easy. But it was really well thought out.

Take your time with the updates - it is worth the wait!
bakaiibee chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
please continue
im blushing so badly haha
its soo good!
KHMarie chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Oh my goodness I can't believe I didn't receive an email for when this was updated. I am so upset! Thankfully reading this absolutely amazing update made up for my being upset over not realizing it was posted sooner. I am so looking forward to the next update. This story is probably the only Hyouka fic I can read now, me and my high expectations! Good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Pleeeeeeeaaaassseeeeeee update soon!
Blazing Roses chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
i just finished watching the anime series and i immediately just flew to fanfiction lol. I loved it btw. i hope u update :)
Indochine chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Sorry I took so long to review! I finally managed to read it all, so I now have to review! I love long chapter but I had so many things to read that I had put this chapter in my list of "to read absolutetly" and I finally did.

So, amazing chapter and I really mean those words! Your characterization of those two and of Tomoe, your writing, all of that is very very good! So all I have to say, is please update soon, especially with how that chapter ended! :D

Thank you for that amazing chapter and as I said, I hope you'll update soon! Take care!
Mas2009 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
are you gonna stall & tease us like this till the end?
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »