Reviews for Hyouka: Vanilla Sunday
Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Wow, you sure have skills for writing. Why don't you try wattpad and post this fanfic?
BTW, I'm also intrigued by this orekixchitanda because I think they are prefect together!

Please update soon!
Bangbaby731 chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Wow! This was so good. Please update soon!
Anon chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE WAHHHHH
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I HVE been following this fanfic since the start and now am desperately waiting for the next chapter
Plz updaaaate!
cealestial chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
haha this chapter had me laughing for quite a while. Oreki's characterization is spot on. He might be lazy and all around energy-conserving but he will not settle down if anyone talks smack about chitanda

looking foorwwaarddd to yaaaa updatessss (because im guessing the next chapter will be lemony goodness and let's be honest, who's not going to be excited for that?)
cealestial chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
"She only found it hard to begin."
That was a pun right.

but eyyyy WELCOME BACK JYOOHAN! still very glad that my review managed to kick some motivation into you. I feel like your writing style has changed between the new update and your last update in 2014. Nonetheless I'm still enjoying this series as I have before and really just indulging in these oreki-chitanda moments. I love the concept of the new arc, especially the whole situation with satoshi's dirty mags and his trademark taunts over oreki hehe.

Keep up the good work! I understand that it's hard for you to write since like you said, you're pursuing your own fields of interest and updating this story is just one of your side hobbies. I appreciate the updates though I really do (and everyone who's actively reading this series can all probably agree with me as well).

Looking forward to further updates!
MirrorImage27 chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
I just read through this whole thing today, and I gotta say man, this is pretty damn good. Though I feel that you may have taken a bit of liberty with the extent of Chitanda's... curiosity, shall we say? overall I feel like you've portrayed our leads here convincingly. I find Houtarou's emotional conflict to be interesting. Perhaps you'll offer us a glimpse into Houtarou's past, namely his descent into cynicism. As far as I'm aware, it wasn't really elaborated upon on the anime, though I can't speak for the light novels.
Anyways, as I believe an earlier reviewer noted, I don't think that Houtarou or Chitanda have cellphones, otherwise the whole New Years situation could have been avoided, no? Frankly it's a minor gripe from me, so long as you maintain consistency within the realm of this fic. Anyway, I hope to see more from you soon, you've made a follower out of me.
Krile chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
I've been following your fic since the beginning, and I'm very happy to see you still continuing it. I still need to read volume 5 of the novel, but I'll say right now that you shouldn't worry too much about its details; yours is more based on the anime and, while it's pretty similar to the novel, it has its own touches. And your story has its own touches - it's what the shameless shipper in me (and probably a lot of us) has always wanted to see happen. And yet you still manage to keep it pretty much in character! This fic is really lovely, even without the citrus. And I hope you see through with it until the end. I'll definitely be reading! :)
Silent Hero 13 chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
So it was Tomoe from the beginning... Sneaky older sisters, can't prepare for those kind of opponents, trust me. Good chapter!
Gossu chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
Really, really small typos that can be fixed with a simple readthrough. A little nitpicking though, Chitanda and Oreki have no phones. Chitanda don't even know how to use one. (It's in volume 5 of Hyouka novel so it's understandable that you missed it)

Awaiting for lewdness and fluff.
WaddleBuff chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
Shameless you are, but you deserve everything you ask for. Your characterization of even the side characters is once again enjoyable and uncanny. Bring on more vanilla goodness.
Silent Hero 13 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Good grief, Houtarou has it tough, especially with a sister like his. But she makes a great wingman! It was inevitable that this would happen, Chitanda is way too persistent for her own good. Oreki, now is your time!

Very well written, and the characterizations are spot on! Great work!
Silent Hero 13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Leave it to Oreki's voice of reason to come through at the last second. Good thing too, he needs to sort his feelings out before anything else happens that could potentially damage everything.

So far, so good. Awesome intro.
THEDEMANDER chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
MORE MORE MOREM ORMEOMROE
Gamera68 chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Glad you're back and it's about time those two kissed!

Please continue when you can and welcome back! :)

Very good chapter, by the way.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »