Reviews for Hyouka: Vanilla Sunday
MahNemEhJeff chapter 3 . 4/12
They're so sweet, too sweet in fact that I might get diabetes just from reading
This is an absolutely fab fic, you have such a great writing style! It flows wonderfully and is an absolute pleasure to read. The pacing, the dialogue, the narrative and the descriptions are all spot on - I couldn't stop reading, it was extremely engaging! I do hope you write a new chapter soon, as this fic absolutely made my day (I couldn't stop reading) and would love to read more!
Fanof hyouka chapter 9 . 3/17
Why you not update?
Lindy Gale chapter 9 . 2/28
Is this it? Aren't you going to finish the story? But whyyy? It's getting good. I need more romance between the two!
Lindy Gale chapter 2 . 2/27
Woah... I like the sexual tension between these cute pair. At first, it surprises me how mature the story is if we were to compare it to the actual anime/novel but I guess that is how you want their romance to unfold.
Boppolop.hime chapter 9 . 2/16
I'm really hope my for another chapter soon! It's a good story
Onumameann chapter 7 . 2/13
a
Prospector95 chapter 1 . 2/13
Dear author,
i really like your fanfiction about Hyouka, it's the best.
It would be so wonderful if you release more chapters.
So please continue with the story.
Have a nice day :D
AnonBaws chapter 9 . 2/13
Moshi moshi author-san I beg you update this fic.
update quickly, i beg of you...
Kana L Kentangky chapter 9 . 1/3
Dear Jyoohan,

Since I reaally love ur fanfict, you have to end this series no matter what please. I beg u please TT

It's my first time visiting Hyouka Fandom. Beside, I've watched tthat anime, I also love Oreki x Chitanda, (they r my otp, btw). And here I am, in ur fanfict, reading each chapter, from beginning until now. Hehe.

I will feel guilty if I dont give a single review. Actually, I really want to review in early chapter, but I think review in the last chapter (that u updated) is more appropriate.

I really love the lemon scene. It's not hardcore or something like disgusting things. It kinda like fluffy things that make my heartbeat become faster. I love how u write chapter 1&2, using first-person perspective is really describe how Oreki are. Not Ooc but It is really in character. :''')

But, somehow I dont like how coward Oreki is. Chitanda do all first move. If Chitanda didnt ask Oreki to do the Hyouka-or the anthology in his room, maybe they wont have that relation-perhaps, I just assume. Realized or not, Chitanda always do first move to reach Oreki.

Tbh, I'm ... little dejected to him.

I hope, u'll continue this series 'till end no matter what. I will wait ur series-this fanfict how long it takes. I really like this, and want to know what happen it the next chap.

Please, consider my will. Keep spirit, ya!

p.s. Sorry for my bad english. English not my native language.
Im heart broken chapter 9 . 1/2
I know this is rather old now but i really wish you had continued :'( ive enjoyed reading this so much thank you for writing what you have x
zon chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
this is a really good fic. good job
Lukesterlord chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
This is one of my favorite fanfictions out there. I've read it about 5 times and thought that it was abandoned for ever. I almost fell out of my chair when I got the update on my phone. I can only hope that a christmas update will be possible. Thanks for giving me hours of entertainment.
Moon17 chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Hey Jyoohan. i like your story. it's great and i can't wait for the next chapter. i hope you'll put some spices in the next chapter
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »