Reviews for Hyouka: Vanilla Sunday
Indochine chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Sorry I took so long to review! I finally managed to read it all, so I now have to review! I love long chapter but I had so many things to read that I had put this chapter in my list of "to read absolutetly" and I finally did.

So, amazing chapter and I really mean those words! Your characterization of those two and of Tomoe, your writing, all of that is very very good! So all I have to say, is please update soon, especially with how that chapter ended! :D

Thank you for that amazing chapter and as I said, I hope you'll update soon! Take care!
Mas2009 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
are you gonna stall & tease us like this till the end?
san-san chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Reading this story was a pleasant surprise for me. In the M-rated categories you find the usual quick one-shot; but to actually stumble upon a story with character development, a plot and just everything?! (‿)

They way you've written the characters is very well done if not spot-on. I love the interactions between Oreki and his sister. You've done a good job filling in her gaps even though the anime didn't show her as much. I really have no complaints against this story (I wish, because I know how much some authors love constructive criticism). The growing lust between Chitanda and Oreki is making me claw my eyes out (of happiness).

Please continue writing, I can't wait to see the next chapter! (I feel like I'm going to explode right now)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Please please please please update soon, I need to know what happens ;0;
terei chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
ara ara ara excited for the next chapter update soon
ai92 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Waa.. I love it!
herudus chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
love it, eagerly waiting for chapter 3!
ReadAllThings chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
[please excuse me for not being logged in, I'm on mobile and logging in is quite a pointless long progress]

I have been looking for a Hyouka Fic with an interesting story, but this is the first that has caught my attention. I do hope you make this story a multi-chaptered story, because I can really see a good plot going with this story. If you decide to keep it short (say ending it in 3-5 chapters), either way, it would still be a great short story.

Keep up the terrific writing. I have a read the Hyouka novels and your PoV for Houtarou can be pretty spot on at times. Have you perhaps read the novels as well?

Till then.
jhenier13 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
really good fanfic (in every sense), i was waiting for the chapter 2 since the first chapter, keep with the work. (I will wait patiently for third chapter... no pressures).
Personally i prefer short fanfics so if this have 1 or 2 more chapters it would be awesome.
I will say it again :P... one of the best fanfics that i ever read (nice story, dialogs, description).

GOOD JOB!
kenzakisora chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Thanks for this wonderful work. I really like the way you portray the characters. I especially like the way you wrote Chitanda's lines, the old fashion-sophisticated type of speaking. And also Oreki's sister, even if she was not featured that much in the in the anime , you really captured her personality well. I look forward to your next update
StoryMaker1504 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Pleae continue!
PrincessChii chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Ah, my god- an update and it's a long one! Totally worth the wait! I love the way you write Houtarou and Tomoe's interactions- the dialogue is perfect! Everything flows so nicely and the way things escalate throughout the chapter are so believable, haha. I can picture it actually happening, omg. But oh dear god, this cliffhanger! AND POOR CHITANDA EEE, poor baby girl got peeked on during her private matters. BUT IT'S OKAY. ;A; I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter!
HazelEyedHarlot chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
I think I'll die if I have to wait two more months for se smutty action . but still this chapter made me squee- oreki is In loooooove :3
Gamera68 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Pretty good.

geez, just do it already.

LOLs.
luv-u-alwayz94 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Cant wait for the next chap :D
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »