Reviews for Hyouka: Vanilla Sunday
Anlanther chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Your writing style and story are very interesting. There are a few grammar mistakes in terms of tense and extra words used that is not really needed in a sentence, though, but this can easily be fixed by simply rephrasing your sentences. Other than that, I really liked it. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
make more! your stories are really good. i love this couple and you write like a pro. keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Very well written.
aguslay chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
I think its a wonderful fic, you did a great job with the characters and the story its soo cute.
I really hope you finish this story becouse it would be a waste if you didnt, its such great fanfic that it would be like a crime! Hehe
satsukisweet chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Oh I love your story ! So in character, so Oreki-like !I'd like to read something about the next night together, and Oreki confessing in some...mysterious situation. Aargh, I can explain myself well, but i any case, thank U, you are very talented.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Great! cant wait for the next chapter
ice cream chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
that was a nice update...though the ending was quite different from what i was expecting well based on my opinion when watching the anime, i thought oreki was the one to realize his feelings first, anyways ur version is good in its own way...keep up the good work :)
Shazarazade chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Yay, finally. Update soon!
s chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
well written hoping to see Oreki getting grilled by his sister next chapter
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Holy cow! This is awesome!
Indochine chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Hey there! Nice chapter was all smutty so it was good!
The first person use is not weird to me but I still have some problem during the sex with Houtarou being that assertive. I mean calling Chitanda 'Eru' and 'beautiful' I don't know it feels a little out of character.
Chitanda was herself, even with all the "no don't!" It feels like herself.
Outside of the smut part however, Oreki is Oreki which is good, so all in all I only had this problem.

Your writing is as good as ever, I like the way you're writing Oreki's thoughts, he's always rational, especially at the end! I'm glad you didn't have him say "I love you" right after Chitanda did, it would have been... Not Oreki like, I believe.

So a good job, a nice chapter to read! Take cafe and see you next time!
jhenier13 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
You dont known how much i like your story :D.
Basically i check everyday if you writed another chapter or any update XD. Keep up the fantastic work.
I really like this story and i am going to love it if this goes for another 2 chapters (of course is just my personal opinion and how many more chapters you write is your decision), 1 chapter for the conclusion and 1 more for a epilogue.
Dont take me wrong i just have preference for the relatively short stories XD, i will follow this to the END.

So will be waiting for the next chapter and pressing F5 every 10 min XD.
PrincessChii chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I'm so happy that you've updated again! I've been waiting patiently and I'm definitely wanting more, so yessss I'm demanding it, haha. No pressure, though, of course! I know how life can get sometimes. ;w; Houtarou's emotions at the end of this chapter are giving ME mixed emotions- just, boyfran needs to get it together! Poor thing. Anyway, great chapter! Looking forward to more
bakaiibee chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
omg oreki!
so annoyed
why cant he he figure out that he likes her!
ahhhhhhhhh i feel like i need to punch something!
cant wait till next chapter though!
things are gonna go awkward for them i think hehe xD
anyways good work