Reviews for Tangled: Rise of the Guardians
Saphhire chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
It's 2016 what in the world can you be doing! !your killing me please do some more
Claudia chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
I LOVE IT!
courtney chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
you should keep making more it's really good so please make more I love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
courtney.mccown.12 chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
please make more it was getting really good so please make more
sahararose114 chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
oh this cant be good for tooth! love the Rapunzel and jack pairing, great story cant wait for an update soon!
Hatefullover chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Do I really have to start on you again. Because I will…
Lelo chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Please hurry with chapter 6!
Awesomeness300 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Hey broski...I really loved this chapter, and maybe you could bring the prince back into the story sense we really didn't get to know him that much.
Charlotte chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Fantastic! jealousy from the prince was adorable, loved santa's cryptic stuff to tooth,
more please! more!
Juniper Bush chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Cute! Thank you for cheering me up!
o0CrimsonsDragon0o chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Keep up the good work. The story itself is progressing well and you're keeping it cute and interesting. You might want to proof read, though. Otherwise, it's great. Can't wait for the next chapter.
borntobeme chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Thanks for updating! And it was a good chapter, so no failure here!
totallyfan chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
finish it.
kanary98 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Please keep going. ;)
Random Reader chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
How long is this 'camping trip'?/:' because it's been over two weeks. Are u watching those soap operas again, because if u r. STOP! it's keeping u from writing. Get back to the flipping story, listen to music, meditate, read a flipping book. I don't care what u have to do (unless it's illegal) just get it done and write. Got it?! I will be waiting...
But in all seriousness luv ur story and write more soon.