Reviews for Skyfall
iPod reader chapter 26 . 4/14
Short and sweet and to the point loved the story till the end. It was interesting reading in first person pov. But the details are lacking but it's good like I said short,sweet and to the point.
Vegasman59 chapter 26 . 4/14
Cute ending But one quick mistake could have given them the child Harry really wanted.
Covante chapter 26 . 4/12
It would work a lot better if you removed the choice of having kid's from them instead of saying it was a decision. Harry has always wanted nothing more than a family to call his own and having him marry Hermione despite being unable to make one with her works a lot better than having Hermione decide she's too traumatized to give him what he has always desired most in the world.

You at least need to pick one, saying it was her choice then saying the Cruciatus leaves a lot of women barren anyway was just some grade A fence sitting by you and I really don't know why you included that unless you had changed your mind and missed editing it out in a rewrite. "I'm probably barren anyway." Is a reason someone wouldn't panic if they missed a dose of contraceptives on accident not a reason that they would use to explain why they don't want to have a child and are taking measures to prevent becoming pregnant and why that's okay.
tumshie chapter 26 . 4/11
Only one comment, 'a part' and 'apart' have totally opposite meanings.
Araytigre chapter 26 . 4/10
Excellent! A fine ending to a grand adventure, though sadly filled with pain (and loss), but equally filled with Love. Everyone is happy, and doing what they want, as it should be. I can't wait for your next adventure. Thank You. TTFN
DylanL chapter 26 . 4/10
Really good story but there were a few minor spelling/grammar errors. Also idk the challenge u wrote this for but based on wat u said shouldn't it have 100k words. I really like the route u took concerning children, I think it was a good choice plot wise.
hhrforever chapter 26 . 4/10
Not loving the ending... I get what you were getting at, but it seemed like they should at least had one or two kiddos
mom52575 chapter 26 . 4/10
Too short and I don't think they would have never have kids of their own. Nice simple ending. Good luck in the future and have fun.
HoosierCullen chapter 26 . 4/10
Good fic though I would have liked to seen Harry get the family he always wanted, but I do understand Hermione's feelings with not wanting children. I think it might have helped heal her, seeing a pregnancy through term. But oh we'll it ended on a good note. I found the story very interesting and fun to read. You stayed true to the characters and did a very good job with them and their development. Again great fic.
anotherboarduser chapter 26 . 4/9
I generally like this story except for one part.

I think your Hermione is a bit selfish and wrong.

There are times when you should be spiteful and "Never forget", but there are times to work through pain and atrocities, build a better future for the one you love. The first usually involve things when some people or people related to/benefiting from actions of those who harm/sacrifice/hurt you. The second usually involved tragedies that out of control.

Harry is NOT in the first group.

Harry is the last of the Potter line. With him dead, his parents lines end with him. Harry has MANY times states that he wants a loving family.

But the thing is that Harry loves Hermione. He willing to be with Hermione even if it means he will die childless.

That DOESN'T MEAN that Harry would not like to have another child. That just means that he just loves Hermione too much. Maybe it will hurt him a lot to be without the family that he wanted so much.

If Hermione really even care about the one she loves, then wouldn't she ask the question "If we were to end up having another children-would you be happy?" If Harry answers, no I would not like to have another child because how it would feel all wrong with how my first child died (like Hermione), then Hermione would not be wrong.

Hermione treat it as if she was the only one who lost anything! It was Harry's baby too, and the baby HAD TWO LOVING PARENTS.

But as it is now, it's "I know you love me. And I claim to love you. But because of the hurt of losing of a baby. I don't want to have another. I don't care whether you want another baby or not. But if you love and want to be with me, we will not have a baby."

It's not Harry's fault that Hermione miscarried. If anything, it's her fault. But Hermione just DICTATED the terms to Harry. A marriage is a two way thing, you consider yourself and you consider your partner for life.

What Hermione did is more like blackmail because she refuse to let the marriage be an equal one where "it's a two way street".

Hermione could have try to let Harry help her through the trauma OR she could have asked his opinion about whether or not he would like to have a child (NOT WHETHER OR NOT YOU WOULD STILL MARRY ME EVEN IF I DON'T WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN).

If she sense that Harry is of like mind and not like to have another child because of the way their first baby died-like her, it's fine.

But if she sense that Harry would like to have children, but just love her more. There many things she has to consider. She has to consider whether or not she love him enough to work through her trauma to give him more children. If she cant, she has to think of how happy Harry would be and how hurt he would be in his life without more children. She has to think whether or not she or he would be most happy with each other. She also has to think of whether or not there could be ways to work around the problem like a surrogate mother.

But she DIDNT do that. She was using emotional blackmail and dictating term to the like harm of Harry.
If you are not WILLING to consider how he feels as well (see above), and you are at least NOT WILLING work through the emotion trama, then why did she married him to trap him into a childless relationship-ending the Potter line.

I think this Hermione is a selfish hurtful person, which is very inconsistent with Hermiones actions.

I enjoying reading such a good story, then at the end-you do an unexpected turnaround Hermione such a selfish evil hurtful person. That just detracts from the enjoyment of reading the story.
Wulffe chapter 26 . 4/9
Very good story .. I enjoyed reading this very much .. thank you for writing this wonderful tale ...

;-}
punkyredhead chapter 26 . 4/9
Wonderful ending. I think it fits perfectly for the story. I can sympathize with Hermione. It is definitely a difficult experience. Harry just needs his friends and together they make his family. Harry, Hermione and Teddy there is a family with interesting hair lol not a normal strand amongst them. Great job.
Lady Lanera chapter 26 . 4/9
Neville and Ginny work so much better... Good fic.
Lady Lanera chapter 24 . 4/9