Reviews for Seeking Solitude
Manc Admirer chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
That was brilliant, such a thoughtful idea and you are absolutely right. I certainly love the book, more than any other, but my only dissatisfaction is the celebrating at the end, which somehow seems right for men but not our hobbits. How can they shake off the physical and emotional scars so easily?

Very well written, can we have more in this vein?
Baranduin chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
This was just so heartbreaking and true. I think the two different parts went very well together, the brief sentences of the first setting up the flowing cadence of the second ... until we get to the very end and come back to the first ... and cry with Frodo.
NileGal chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
why did he have to go insane! WHY TOLKIEEN! *sighs and smiles* i luv this story *sniffle* :') I ALWAYS LOVE FRODO!
Soul of Frodo chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
That...was powerful.

You've captured Frodo perfectly - not at his finest, but at his truest. He's been tested in fire and stone, and this is what is left.

Thank you for reviewing my own attempt at a fic. Tomorrow, I shall seek you yet again, and read every last word you've written.

Namárië. ~SoF
AmaterasuKami chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Such powerful images...perfect hobbit angst.
Nikki Brandytook chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Oh, this was a heartbreaker and no mistake! I really did like this fic, though - and I liked the way you had the "choppy" bit at the start, and then changed it. (I know what you mean about not having control over stories! lol)
21 | « Prev Page 1 2