Reviews for Try Me If You Dare
Valerie1995 chapter 26 . 8/3
Eeeekkkkk! Mikan is so scary! I love this!
love crimson red ray88 chapter 26 . 7/27
I'm so . Aaaaaaah omg please update
bukspiks chapter 26 . 7/23
U hav no idea how happy I am dat u updated! Hooray! I love the mikanxjun moments XD gosh i hope he won't die...this is the only fanfic wherein i want mikan to end up with someone that's NOT NATSUME.. can't wait for more!
cooool. welcome back ellys emerys:)

freespirited309 chapter 25 . 6/17
So I read the 25 chapters and then realized this story hasn't been updated in almost a year.
I'll follow it but I realize the chance of this being finished.
I really enjoyed your story. One thing for future writing you need to proof read and clarify who is saying things at times.
Overall great story. Had me hooked.
Please update!please don t make jun die!it would be a bad idea since i am in love with the oc jun!please update youtube obsessions too and please can you make another story that tells about a love story between mikan and youichi
pennYnnep chapter 25 . 12/5/2015
A nice story. I'd like you to update this one but if you're focusing on writing your stories one at a time then it's fine. I like mikanxjun pairing but I prefer mikanxnatsume.
Gia chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
I knew Ellis Emerys is Mikan Sakura.
sheilaaurino chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
Please update... Please please please
lyn97 chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
Please update! This is great!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/15/2015
Yea! What happened? Please please please please please please please please please! Update your fanfic! And yes, I will try you! I dare you! (Peace :) I love your fanfic.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
Whoa its getting good! Great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
This is so exciting!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
Omg ur story is amazing! Plz update soon. I want to know wat happens XD by the way will Mikan end up with Natsume?
love crimson red ray88 chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
finally u updated, please do it sooner ur killing me, ur story is so good i just dont kniw how long i can wait so please UPDATED SOON XD