Reviews for Try Me If You Dare
bukspiks chapter 27 . 4/8
Update? 3
*cant believe her own eyes*

Feu
Valerie1995 chapter 26 . 8/3/2016
Eeeekkkkk! Mikan is so scary! I love this!
love crimson red ray88 chapter 26 . 7/27/2016
I'm so . Aaaaaaah omg please update
bukspiks chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
U hav no idea how happy I am dat u updated! Hooray! I love the mikanxjun moments XD gosh i hope he won't die...this is the only fanfic wherein i want mikan to end up with someone that's NOT NATSUME.. can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
cooool. welcome back ellys emerys:)

Feu
freespirited309 chapter 25 . 6/17/2016
So I read the 25 chapters and then realized this story hasn't been updated in almost a year.
I'll follow it but I realize the chance of this being finished.
I really enjoyed your story. One thing for future writing you need to proof read and clarify who is saying things at times.
Overall great story. Had me hooked.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/22/2016
Please update!please don t make jun die!it would be a bad idea since i am in love with the oc jun!please update youtube obsessions too and please can you make another story that tells about a love story between mikan and youichi
pennYnnep chapter 25 . 12/5/2015
A nice story. I'd like you to update this one but if you're focusing on writing your stories one at a time then it's fine. I like mikanxjun pairing but I prefer mikanxnatsume.
Gia chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
I knew Ellis Emerys is Mikan Sakura.
sheilaaurino chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
Please update... Please please please
lyn97 chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
Please update! This is great!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/15/2015
Yea! What happened? Please please please please please please please please please! Update your fanfic! And yes, I will try you! I dare you! (Peace :) I love your fanfic.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
Whoa its getting good! Great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015