Reviews for The Decision
Anon chapter 10 . 4/21
I miss your fanfics so much. They were always special. Your portrayal of Spock, Kirk and Mccoy is one of the best in the whole fandom and your stories - all of them - where so special. I came to like Star Trek - truly love it - because of your work and I thank you for that! I wish you good luck with your published books, because such talent deserves to be read by the world. I am a tiny bit sad too that probably now you won't have much time for fanfics anymore. But I thank you for those fanfics you wrote in the Star Trek fandom and shared with the world! I thank you so much.
anon chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
God, I still love that story so much. I love your original work too and buy all your books but this story about Spock and McCoy will always be my favourite of yours. Is there a chance that you will update it maybe? I am dying to know how it will continue!
anon chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
I still do love this story very much. I hope you did not forgot about it.
linlin chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
God, dear, I love this verse so much. Flawless writing. Flawless characterization. Flawless story. Your Spock and McCoy are perfect. If you ever would publish this amazing piece of writing, I would buy dozens of it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Crack Muse chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
So I just had to read through this again because I missed it.

Still heart it every damn time!

Cracky x
anon chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Reread both of your fics - a temporary madness and the decision today - and dear, it gets better the more often you read it. Looking forward to more, if you have time.
anonymus chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Thank you for your update despite you having still such a difficult time. I still adore your Spock so much - your portrayal of him and McCoy is flawless. And ohh it is great to see that McCoy can also be very gentle with his Spock. Quite interesting take on the characters - my favorite characterization of them so far - true to canon but still - they have something unique when you are writing them. I cannot wait to read more. I really cannot. I hope this story will be still a long one and that we will get to know more about their life together. This is so perfect.

btw I - after all this chapters of kind of domestic bliss - that soon there will happen something bad.
Syby chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
this chapter was perfect in every sense of the world. I am glad you still post more chapters in this wonderful Spock/McCoy verse. It is brilliant and since I read your story's I cannot see Spock and McCoy portrayed in any other way. Thank you again for sharing this wonderful piece of writing despite your personal difficulties - you are a wonderful person and I wish you the best in the world.
Crack Muse chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Hi - review time again!

I missed these two, a lot. Misesed your bang on interpretation of Leonard's personality and Spock's smackdowns or epic sarcasm.

mmmm the "darlin'" yes, I'm alredy melting back into this story. I really love it.

Oh ouch, not the best idea Spock - heat stroke in leathers... :s
A
But...leathers. *brainmelt* gluhlarg *drool*

Bones, you are unintentionaly getting him naked here, and whilst I'm enjoying it (fuck am I enjying it!) somehow I think this will lead to inadvertant sex.

Misread "slacks" for "socks". Clearly my brain has decided what side of the fence it wants to be on today LOL!

Aaaaaaaaand we have kissing! YES. Day made. I love how Mccoy just manhandles the shit out of Spock and he lets him. Well I suppose Spock doesn't "let" him do anything, he just tolerates the manhandling for a certain amount of time and Bones seems to instictively know his limits :D

Spock - hurry up and move in with Leonard - then you won't have to worry about the bloody neighbours!

"Since you bent that fine ass over a pool table at Harry's and handled a cue like a rent-boy off the docks" 1: ALL THE YES FOR THIS STATEMENT, SO TRUE. 2:McCoy has one helluva way with words doesn't he? XD. 3: Like Spock didn't know EXACTLY what he was doing!

Bones totally doesn't care what Spock does after he's sorted him, he's comfortable, cooled down, got his inhaler, all good. I love that little bit of their relationship once McCoy's certain Spock's good, a cursory check and then "go ahead, we're good."

Oh...OH.

Leonard you kinky bastard, forgot how you liked stuff like this! got one helluva public kink hasn't he!

Totally mean to get sex as soon as Spock came in the door, just unconsciously preparing him for it I wager :P

Okay yes, I'm done.

Just done.

Welcome back, and THANKS! Feel free to post more whever you can!

Cracky xx
Doni chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
That was just beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Sybill chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Thank you so very much for the new chapter. It was fantastic. Thank you.
Artemis Fortune chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Congratulations on the book! The titles alone make me want to buy them. I mean who can resist classical music? That and a scantily clad Spock made my day.
-Forte
mtcbones chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
sorry for your loss may she rest in peace.
anon chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
oh my god, you updated. That's such a pleasant surprise to wake up too. I am such a fan of your work - original (I am still so happy that they are available on amazon) and fanwork - but this story is one of my favourites ever. Thank you so much for continuing it despite being a published author and having such a hard time right now. I wish you all the best and good things in the world and again thank you so much. This absolutely made my day.

This fic is brilliant. Your Spock and McCoy are brilliant and their relationship is brilliant (it is probably my favourite couple with the most interesting dynamic of all of your couples you had written and I had the honor to read) and I cannot wait to read more.
arcadii chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
We are actually having a dreary, wet, and cold winter here in Florida so Sweetie, that was absolutely perfect! And as my birthday is in two weeks, I'm going to consider it an early present. Thanks, Darlin'!