Reviews for Only You
Fanficaddict78 chapter 1 . 4/18
This is really good story..Tom and harry they are so cute and adorable.. Might be great grandmother of harry. Please Ms/Mr author don't abandon this story...I cant wait ur nxt update..
aoichan23 chapter 11 . 4/3
Shit this is sooo adorable! I can't wait till Harry gets his magic too! Kya!
pinkhairedwiz chapter 11 . 1/1
Can not wait for more! Thank you for writing
Dekatria13 chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
that interesting story. next chap?
Samt chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
Brilliant as always! I look forward to reading more :)
LuminousMoonRay chapter 11 . 9/19/2016
Thank you for the most amazingly long chapter! :D I love this story, heck, I'm surprised I missed reading this chapter on time! (So ashamed...)
Anyways, I hope to read another amazing chapter soon!
Silo chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
This is awesome!
Anon chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
I'm so happy to see you continuing this story! First off, I hope everything RL is going better for you. The character interactions are as usual interesting, especially now that Harry is getting small glimpses of his past. Tom and Harry are too freaking cute, and your writing has improved a lot since you started this I think. Keep up the awesome work! :)
Gothazon chapter 11 . 4/19/2016
Not even I can comprehend how much I absolutely love this work!
taikara100 chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
there are so cute!
The man in the church and outside Wools will be a important characterec?
I cant imagine The two of them apart, what will be happing when Tom go to Hogtwars?
wildcat1144 chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
Beautiful as always *smiles*
Cupcak3 chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
I love how his eyes popped open
Guest chapter 11 . 4/14/2016
i love this story
i think this slow pace is the best
you have a wonderful writing style!
Mishi Gohiku chapter 11 . 4/14/2016
Will tom be a good character or will he become Voldemort in the future? Please update soon I love the out look of their life together.
Charlie0925 chapter 11 . 4/14/2016
So happy to see another update for this truly lovely fic! Great writing here honey, as always, I cannot wait to read more! ;o)