Reviews for Only You
Samt chapter 11 . 9/22
Brilliant as always! I look forward to reading more :)
LuminousMoonRay chapter 11 . 9/19
Thank you for the most amazingly long chapter! :D I love this story, heck, I'm surprised I missed reading this chapter on time! (So ashamed...)
Anyways, I hope to read another amazing chapter soon!
Silo chapter 11 . 7/8
This is awesome!
Anon chapter 11 . 4/27
I'm so happy to see you continuing this story! First off, I hope everything RL is going better for you. The character interactions are as usual interesting, especially now that Harry is getting small glimpses of his past. Tom and Harry are too freaking cute, and your writing has improved a lot since you started this I think. Keep up the awesome work! :)
Gothazon chapter 11 . 4/19
Not even I can comprehend how much I absolutely love this work!
taikara100 chapter 11 . 4/18
there are so cute!
The man in the church and outside Wools will be a important characterec?
I cant imagine The two of them apart, what will be happing when Tom go to Hogtwars?
wildcat1144 chapter 11 . 4/15
Beautiful as always *smiles*
Cupcak3 chapter 11 . 4/15
I love how his eyes popped open
i love this story
i think this slow pace is the best
you have a wonderful writing style!
Mishi Gohiku chapter 11 . 4/14
Will tom be a good character or will he become Voldemort in the future? Please update soon I love the out look of their life together.
Charlie0925 chapter 11 . 4/14
So happy to see another update for this truly lovely fic! Great writing here honey, as always, I cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Cherri101 chapter 11 . 4/14
history chapter 11 . 4/14
I continue to love your story! Tom is so cute with Harry!
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 11 . 4/14
this was such a good chapter!
now if only i wasn't reading this at thirty minutes till midnight.
i hope your life only gets better instead of worse!
have a good day!
petites sorcieres chapter 11 . 4/14
I am very sorry for what happened to you irl. Thank you so much for this chapter and thank you for updating I really liked Violet as well as the day the boys spent.