Reviews for Comfort food
veryfineautumn4869 chapter 19 . 7/14
goooooodddd! damn you new neon! i hate you! i hate the way youre clawing at my skin and eating my insides! why are you doing this, why? this is one of the best story ive ever read and it hurts so much... i cant even say anything, this is too beautiful and evil at the same time. please dont kill me by not updating, cause i am already dying. pleaaaaase! im off to mourn some more fanfic. adios. (dont believe that confession i made. i love you, really. you changed my life with one of your other fanfic.)
JuneDelph chapter 9 . 7/9
DAMN where did these 12-13-yo come from and why did I not go to that school ?
I love your work! You are so amazing :) By far, my favorite ZoSan stories to read are yours. Please update soon :)
Darkwolf chapter 19 . 5/19
Darn phone cut me off. But basically thank you for everything especially fluency right now I'm a little obsessed with that one. I can't wait until Sanji talks to Zoro about that tiger and the broken sword ;) and find out who their enemies are. It's been two weeks since I've last read it and I'm waiting until some of the story is muddled in my memory a bit or at least faded before I reread it. And probably this one and the one where Sanji is a vampire (bite me?) and the one where Zoro gets a metal plate as a new replacement for missing skull. Please keep writing I'll definitely be reading. XD
Darkwolf chapter 19 . 5/19
Man, after reading this I went to look to see if you wrote more about Sanji and Zoro. I found a large chunk of my favorite fanfictions. Thank you seriously. I enjoy the way you write. I've teared up, angrily took a break from reading, split my face smiling, burst out
D: at the start of chapter 19 when it said Zoro was at HIS house I was pissed. I stoped reading not even passing the first paragraph and just started staring into space. I started up after gaining enough courage but not enough to read Zoro's internal monologue in the shower. But I ended up enjoying the chapter just as much as the rest. This story really flows and easilly tore at my emotions. I almost cried when I realised the last update was so long ago. I love this story XD but the unresolved end or hiatus is painful.
arumryuu chapter 19 . 2/23
waiting updates, damn this is one of my favorite zosan ff
villagernumber40 chapter 19 . 2/18
please update
villagernumber40 chapter 2 . 2/17
"what kind of demon cooks pasta for 20 goddamn minutes" lmfao!
Pleeeaasee update soooon. Story is well writed but could you just update.
GaLemarouRinkA chapter 19 . 1/13
Please just fucking update soon! I love it so much! Hope they make up
alexlmt chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
Loving this story! Can't wait for another chapter!
zosanlaw chapter 19 . 11/14/2015
I hope... I really really really hope you will update at least one last chapter for this. please!
zosanlaw chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
Sanji... is a fucking idiot. You write too well. I love your work. I just had to pause and comment here. Off to next chapter!
Forever the Uke chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
This is stunning and utterly captivating! I read it in one whole sweep and really ended up almost crying towards the last few chapters! I've read so many of your works by this point and you truly understand this pairing and write in mesmerisingly! I honestly adore everything you write and please continue at your own pace and love writing it as much as I enjoy reading it! You're fab!