Reviews for Comfort food
Disappointed chapter 6 . 1/13
I liked the first 5 chapters even if i usually dont like OOC stories. then the whole thing about the photo etc stopped me. Guess it was my limit for the OOC part. I hate this kind of messed up situation especially when it involve sex. It s pretty sick, and too pervert for me. maybe i m too sensitive lol but i think the real problem is that , it was supposed to be an humoristic / romance story and all of a sudden it becomes all angsty and too serious. I was a little bit suprised. But for those who like this genre it is a good story :) for my part. i will read the next chapter but i m certainly going to stop here
bakagamiine chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
Alrighty time to write you a love letter for this amazing fic.
I gotta point that i've read this fic like a year or two ago i don't remember, but i've read it 3 times in total and i love it even more everytime i read it again, and i also don't think i've ever commented on how much i love this? Such a shame but i'm not here to do that again haha.
I am obsessed and in love with this fic, looking at the fact that i've been losing sleep and whatever necessities i need in life to this fic (i've come to release that this fic is my only necessity in life shh)
I love the relationship between zoro and sanji so much, it's like the purest and most truthful thing i've ever seen/read and it hooks me up to the fic even more like that's crazy! How sanji and zoro are together but at the same time they're worried about each other's feelings and ugh their doubts!
I also love the fact you wrote a fic where zoro is aromantic and luffy is an ace, and how sanji deals with it, i can say i've read the chapter handful of times to burn it in my memory forever.
And oh geez the chapter that sanji and zoro discuss their relationship and... THAT! The bomb happening there had me literally clutching a fistful of my hair and just sobbing really, yes god i sobbed at that chapter because, i don't know why but i'm on sanji's side!? Because i get him? He's afraid of falling too deep and then end up broken like every goddamn relationship he ever had, so of course he worries, but i also think that sanji should trust zoro and i was so torn at what side i should pick! They're both right and have their own ideas! But seriously zoro's words kept fucking ringing in my head the whole day i've read the chapter and stopped, where he said that the only constant thing in all of sanji's failed relationships is him. I cried SO hard at that sentence like zoro he told you something and you can't use it against him this stings like a knife in your throat but oh well, the purpose is the angst ain't it?!
So at the last chapter, when i bitterly finished the 18th i saw the word daz and mustered all of my willpower to not throw my phone across the room because zoro why on earth would you go to daz you big fucking idiot. But thank godness daz didn't touch zoro- or yeah he asked but he was rejected, good. Fuck him.
But now i wait for that chapter where zoro CAN'T live without sanji either platonically or romantically, it's so beautiful and i keep having my own little scenarios in my head about what's gonna happen, but of course you always wreck any idea i get and write something golden haha.
So at last! Thank you SO damn much for writing such a beautiful fic! Really thanks! It's one of those fics that will always be in my head and thoughts and absolutely just one of my favorites.
I look forward to a next chapter whenever you feel comfortable enough to continue this fic.
Thanks again, i love this fic.
Luizals chapter 19 . 11/13/2016
So, if you still check this account you may have noticed I've read a whole bunch of your fics, out of all of them I loved like ALL OF THEM but if you would be so nice ( please, please, please, pleeeeeease) could you update this one please? It's a pretty mean cliffy and I'm really loving it so much, please? Honestly, it would make my year to have like another 50 chapters of this, it really wonderful. They really deserve to be happy. And I really really want to see it.
Ok, bye.
traveling-imagination chapter 19 . 10/11/2016
This is a very emotional piece from beginning to now, it covers so much and you just have to read more. You do such a good job, i love your work. Keep writing.
VeryFineAutumn4869 chapter 19 . 7/14/2016
goooooodddd! damn you new neon! i hate you! i hate the way youre clawing at my skin and eating my insides! why are you doing this, why? this is one of the best story ive ever read and it hurts so much... i cant even say anything, this is too beautiful and evil at the same time. please dont kill me by not updating, cause i am already dying. pleaaaaase! im off to mourn some more fanfic. adios. (dont believe that confession i made. i love you, really. you changed my life with one of your other fanfic.)
JuneDelph chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
DAMN where did these 12-13-yo come from and why did I not go to that school ?
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2016
I love your work! You are so amazing :) By far, my favorite ZoSan stories to read are yours. Please update soon :)
Darkwolf chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
Darn phone cut me off. But basically thank you for everything especially fluency right now I'm a little obsessed with that one. I can't wait until Sanji talks to Zoro about that tiger and the broken sword ;) and find out who their enemies are. It's been two weeks since I've last read it and I'm waiting until some of the story is muddled in my memory a bit or at least faded before I reread it. And probably this one and the one where Sanji is a vampire (bite me?) and the one where Zoro gets a metal plate as a new replacement for missing skull. Please keep writing I'll definitely be reading. XD
Darkwolf chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
Man, after reading this I went to look to see if you wrote more about Sanji and Zoro. I found a large chunk of my favorite fanfictions. Thank you seriously. I enjoy the way you write. I've teared up, angrily took a break from reading, split my face smiling, burst out
Guest chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
D: at the start of chapter 19 when it said Zoro was at HIS house I was pissed. I stoped reading not even passing the first paragraph and just started staring into space. I started up after gaining enough courage but not enough to read Zoro's internal monologue in the shower. But I ended up enjoying the chapter just as much as the rest. This story really flows and easilly tore at my emotions. I almost cried when I realised the last update was so long ago. I love this story XD but the unresolved end or hiatus is painful.
arumryuu chapter 19 . 2/23/2016
waiting updates, damn this is one of my favorite zosan ff
villagernumber40 chapter 19 . 2/18/2016
please update
villagernumber40 chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
"what kind of demon cooks pasta for 20 goddamn minutes" lmfao!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
Pleeeaasee update soooon. Story is well writed but could you just update.
GaLemarouRinkA chapter 19 . 1/13/2016
Please just fucking update soon! I love it so much! Hope they make up