Reviews for Comfort food
grimmjoe chapter 17 . 2/24
I wish it wouldn't be Daz, but it is really him, no? :(
beyond wrecked chapter 14 . 2/19
Fuck! He's going to Daz' house isn't he! He's going to screw Daz isn't he! I can't deal if Zoro cheats on sanji. Omg if he does sanji would never be able to trust Zoro again! Omgg. I can't deall!
SakuraWindChime chapter 17 . 2/14
Aw, that argument was horrible :'( who is Zorro going to call?
Jeminaks chapter 17 . 2/9
Fuuuu..it ended. More soon please? *puppy eyes*
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 17 . 2/3
Omg! That thought killed me :'( and i didnt expect the chapter to end that way either:-( Yup kill me worth cliff hangers too -3-
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 17 . 2/2
Well SHIT. Things just took a turn in the deep end. But WOW. I want to read more. This story is SO very interesting.
Fhortuena Tendou chapter 17 . 2/1
Oh my gosh! please please update! Don't leave us hanging too long!
Fhortuena Tendou chapter 9 . 2/1
I second the phrase "woa" ;)!
Oh my gosh! this chapter is just ugh woa what a roller coaster ride, it was a such a thrill it had moments of comedy-making you feel amused, and then it made feel angry, it made feel sympathy, it made feel happiness from the characters interaction with one another, it made feel inspired and most of all it made feel that all this time-my view about love, to love and be loved despite the tribulations or failures is the only point regardless of the outcome because we loved and loved back. Therefore the twelve year older girl's comment about the point of pursuing love was just beautifully written it was poetic yet so raw because everything and I mean everything about it was just real! It spoke volume and depth! Ugh beautiful just beautiful! This is why I love reading, words, nothing but words touches and sears you leaving you with imprint of what it was trying to convey and the depth of those words is forver carved in you!
I say, thank you so much for sharing your words!
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 13 . 1/28
0_0 uh oh 00;;;
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 10 . 1/28
He didn't hear a word Zoro said at the bar did he? :/*Smh* poor Sanji-kun v_v;
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 9 . 1/28
This chapter is my favorite, you really stunned me with those words. At one point in time i really did think like Zoro-i probably still do, but now you put doubt in my mind-and red an punk hearts are floating around it! XD
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 2 . 1/26
My nose started bleeding at the last paragraph at the end of this chapter...im going to get tissue no before i die from pervyness...
Yvonne Park chapter 17 . 1/23
Please tell me he's going to Luffy. I think Luffy would be the perfect person for him to go to. Sanji is stupid! Geeze! I can't wait for more! :)

-Yvonne
Drakona Fuyu chapter 17 . 1/12
As always, you've written another great Zosan fic
I wonder how you do it.
christina.stvalle chapter 17 . 1/10
I really love all your stories! Your stories are awesome and have so much in them and i love that, and i really like that you put them our world. I really can't wait for the next chapter! 3
You are probably told this a lot, but you are amazing with your storytelling and writing, and i admire people like you how can put stuff like this down on paper! So i want to thank you for all the amazing stories and words that come out from your fingertips and i love you for that! 3