Reviews for The Lost Boy
GOOD OL RAPHIE

WOOOOOOOO
DONNIE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! GO TO HIM! GOOOOOOOOO
DUN DUN DUUUUN

Raphael. We all love him don't we? Good ol RAPHIE doing good ol raphie things.

I love your stories! HUGE FAN OF YOURS!
flikaroo chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
What a fun pairing between the eldest and youngest. And I'm so glad Raph and Donnie weren't left all alone.
ravenshell chapter 26 . 3/5/2015
Clearly, the worst part of this story is that it's over. :(

Other than that, I can only give you... *clicks off the lights, kicks on the fog and laser machines and breaks out the glowsticks* ...a rave review! Woo! *wubwubwubwub untsa untsa untsa*
ravenshell chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
Still loving this. I feel like I'm zooming through these short chapters!

getting wailed on, not whaled.

R/s
ravenshell chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Loving this one so far in a big way. (When do I not, though?)

Elusive, not illusive. ;)

R/s
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Aha! Got to review on this finally. Just want to say that I read this story months ago in one sitting. Very well written. Now that I have remembered this, I had the urge to watch Fist... and Enter the Dragon. Haha.
ForeverMATT chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
I don't like to read romance, but this fic was exceptional. A little dramatic (but who doesn't like a bit of drama), but most importantly, I've found myself literally boasting a laugh at several points. The way you've written Mikey, and all the well-played interactions, it was a very enjoyable read.
Kain Sinner chapter 26 . 7/15/2014
This was absolutely brilliant! It wasn't rushed, wasn't over the top...just sweet and absolutely lovely to read. Great work!

-Kain
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Again with the stalker tendencies? Leo you sound like your turnning into a creepy stalker kidnapper person.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Not creepy at all Leo. Not creepy at all.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
This story was so amazing. I loved Leo's point of view all the way around, and the emotions he was going through once he finally found Mikey and spent time with him. He was so gentle and affectionate with him, and that's exactly why he is my absolute favorite turtle!
I admit I wanted to rip Raph's throat out when he started pushing in on Mikey- I mean he'd only been there for like two seconds before he started hitting on him! And he didn't even WANT Mikey, he just wanted to make Leo feel bad! I wanted Leo to kill him. And then it was like watching someone trying to explain something to a L.D person when he was trying to talk to him.

"You mean Donnie likes me?"
"Yes, dumb ass!"

But then it all ended so wonderfully. Kudos!
Mewfem chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
awesome chap
Lazay Woman chapter 26 . 12/5/2013
Just so you know, I've read this 5 times so far, and I still can't get enough of this! I think it's really interesting to speculate if Mickey was 'lost'.