Reviews for As Well As You
nomorecandles chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Aww such a cute fic, update soon xx :)
Mimi77 chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Aww! They are just so cute :D Thank you!
Jov chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
This is pure GOLD! Very, very entertaining! Can't wait for the next update so make it soon *winks*
DarrenColfer chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Who's 'dancingincirclesaroundyou' and 'neveraprop'? Kurt and Blaine just need to get together already
Sorkabeth chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
This is great! I hope there'll be an update soon :)
luislealq chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Great Story! and also, very good chapter; I am really liking this! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sofia Michelle chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Love it love it LOVE IT! Please update ASAP!
DarrenColfer chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Haha that was awesome. Can't wait for more
DarrenColfer chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Aww I would so love to see them dance and sing to that song. I love they way they try to bicker. I hope they get together soon and Blaine ends staying when Rachel comes back (Blaine in Kurt's room with him though :)
DarrenColfer chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Awww the ending right there made me want to cry cause Blaine appreciates Kurt so much. Kurt has been interning for Vogue dot com but did he ever go to NYADA or did he go to a different school? and did he graduate? I love this it's not a normal roommates fic it's more of get to know friendship starting one that is really good.
DarrenColfer chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I love how they are slowly but surely becoming friends :)
DarrenColfer chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I am soooo loving this! I would be Santana and want to stay and play too ;)
Violet chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
This fic is too cute, i loved it :) Please continue soon!
anddreammylifeaway chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
eeeeep! This story makes my stomach flip in such fabulous ways!
Perfection as always, my love :)
Claire x
sabbypandawan chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Awesome story so far. The room-mate theme isn't boring the way it usually is, and not only used to be able to write crazy sexcapades. Also, your writing style makes it an easy and interesting read. Update soon hehe :)