Reviews for Clementine
Thousandsmiles chapter 2 . 4/16
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. Terrible but beautiful. I really liked it. Clem was a lovely character.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Freaking awesome fic :)
At times I had chills, other times I teared up... And all the time I was totally hooked on your story.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
This was amazing. Thank you for sharing it.
Tris Holmes chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Wow! I totally loved this! Plus, I think it's really cool that you had Jim be noticably affected by the memories after the initial shock; I don't think I would do that, even though it's more likely. I like that you made him vulnerable. Thanks! Live long and prosper!
Dairi chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I would love to see that artwork...really good job so far with the story, too! I can't wait to read more
cytpotter chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was very interesting... A take on the whole Tarvus thing that I really liked and made sense... I loved that you did a whole lot of research too! The story just seems to ring true... Great Job! thanks for sharing!
Prairie City chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Wow. This is...incredible. I loved it. Painful and wrenching and full of suspense. I loved Clem, LOVED her. I wish I had better words for this, but I'm at a loss, I guess. But it was beautiful.
K Ernst chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
That was a touching story! Thank you!
gostlcards chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
the fact that you don't have more reviews is sad. this is a wonderful Tarsus fic. Good job :)
snow6835 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
This was so hauntingly beautiful! You captured the pain and in the end the strength that Kirk possesses with the help of his friends (really, family) around him. Brava!
seacat03 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
This was a great story! I love that Adelaide started and ended the story!
RubyHair chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I read this all as one piece without stopping, because I couldn't stop. What an awesome piece! The landscape of the entire piece was beautiful: the dreaminess, the haziness of the memories, and best of all, you did all that research and used it. I respect that. Even though my stories are both AU I stick to cannon wherever I can.

I always loved it when Kirk told Sybok that he needed his pain. It is so true. It doesn't matter what type of pain it is, physical pain, emotional pain; pain is one of those things that makes us who we are.
Spockchick chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Wow. I am so glad you answered this prompt. What beautiful prose, dream-like and visual. Half way through the second half I had to pause for a moment, the emotion was so heavy. What really strikes the reader though is the spot-on portrayal of childhood, of being young and the mechanisms children use to cope when they don't have the emotional tools to process life. This is outstanding, intelligent work. Thank you.
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
First off I loved your story. The research you did showed and I appreciate carefully researched fics. I try to do that myself and love when an author tries to write fanfic within the limits of canon to a certain extent without going onto a tangent and indulging in massive fanon. I have one question for you was the name of Kirk's family member of Tarsus Iv really Mari or did you create that name, I ask because I can't seem to find the names of Kirk's family anywhere. Another question: Did Sulu really lose family on Tarsus IV or was that created for the story?

Your story was well written and generally quite interesting. I liked the almost ephemeral feel of the story. At times the characters felt distant and the memories were pleasantly hazy, not vivid like some memories of Tarsus IV overall it worked. Kirk's talk with his mother was touching and it was nice to see a pleasanter side of Winona since a lot of fics set out to bash her without trying to figure her out or expound on her as a person. Kirk, McCoy and Kirk felt IC to me.

Bones and Spock seemed pleasantly friendly and their bickering was appropriately IC. altogether great story and I'm interested in reading more of your stories.